Secrets of Destiny

Start from the beginning

 The warm color of her eyes is also closely related as the shade of her simple (yet not poor) ankle length tan and brown dress. 

 This time the voice didt speak to me and so I told myself this; If you knew Anna, I could lose and hurt you forever.

 Anna smiles at me and sways a little in her dress, the corners fanning out as if to wave good morning to me; the tan layer hidden underneath the brown showing.

 The tan went two inches father form where the brown stopped which was two inches above her ankle, making the tan the border of the brown parts and seams.

 I return her favor by winking and nodding; now she knows my father and I approve of her dress 100 %. 

 She smiles at me and I hold out my hand to let her grab it so I wouldn’t lose her in the streets of Holivan while my dad is in his important war meeting.

 “Come on girls, we have a long day ahead of us.” My dad announces while opening the door for us like a gentlemen.

 I enter the streets once again as a wanted woman. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out in the cobblestone streets of Holivan, it was crowded but I know tomorrow it will be quirt and most shops would get little revenue. 

 Today ladies where not in the streets buying from various shops whiles their husbands also brought merchandise. 

 Therefore, a fair amount of men where in meetings with war Council Meetings like my father, busy devising strategy’s to take all of Colline down and get their revenge again.

 My father wanted Anna and I to spend today together in case the Council Men would send him off to war, (again) and wouldn’t let him come back to Anna and I.

 The authority in my family would be laid on my shoulders overnight. 

 The ladies (differing from all ages, shapes and sizes) who passed by didn’t know my secret, the though never occurred to them that I betray my country.

 I could imagine what they would say to me.

 “OH! How could you sleep with a Prince?”

 “He’s not your same statue! Subjects never sleep with their prince!”

“Get out of here! You fifthly hog!”

 Plus the worst (yet true) one yet would be, “You don’t deserve to live!” 

 Anna and I spotted the cobblestone and brick butcher shop near the corner where the paupers might pass by, their shacks made into poor houses where just a few yards away and clearly not livable. 

 I shuddered at the thought of having to even be in them for even a heartbeat, much less live in them. 

 I walked up to the cobblestone shop, (the hole is covered with a white makeshift covering of cloth that is torn and moves every few seconds in the light wind, reveling its stained surfaces) where a man’s large shadowed figure shows him busy cutting up dead chickens. 

  When he notices my figure from inside his shop and moves the cloth away from his face from inside his hot butcher shop is when I notice blood from various animals is painted on his filthily hands as if a three year old had done it. 

 I saw blood along with grease and dirt arranged on his hands and apron so I could easily spot all three materials. 

 Then a smell of rotting animals went right up into my nose, making me feel dirty and hot; even through it was faint it seemed intensified to me.