7. Everything is to big.

I was running around my floor mewing like crazy. Roman started to stir on the bed. Not good enough, I think to myself as I throw myself onto the bed tapping his face with my paws and mewing. When he opened his eyes I noticed they had changed colour from a dark brown to a golden colour. "Hey Virge, still a cat." I mew, pointing myself at the mirror. He however rolls over and tries to get more sleep. I do a small sigh and walk into the bathroom. In on of the cupboards I keep a small water bowl. I open the cupboard with a small pice of string. Pulling it out I find I can't get to the sink with it. So I find a cup I put on there. With the cup clamped in my mouth I fill it 'till its overflowing then push it over the edge of the sink basin and fill he bowl up like that. Then I stop the tap and drag the now full water bowl into my room and by the door.

-*Romans POV*-

I wake to the noise of somthing being dragged over the carpet. I sit up and towards the pillow. And it was huge. Beyond huge. Then I look at my hands but see paws instead. As you can imagine this was terrifying. But soon calmed enough to notice a slight purring behind me. Slowly I stand on all four of my legs to turn and find the noise and see a rather large cat. Covered in thick black fluffy fur. Their eyes nothing but the thinnest of slits allowed me to see their colour properly and they were so beautiful. A warm chocolate colour with hints of green and the occasional flicker of gold. I then remembered that virgil said he'd be a cat. This must be him, once I think this he looks me dead in the eye, and nods once, then again at a large bowl full of water. I go to walk but stumble, I try again my legs shaking like I'm in an earthquake, all the while virgil looks at me with a bemused look in his eye, but there's also concern.
When I had finally found my footing, I make for the edge of the bed and go to jump but stopped but somthing tugging my tail. I turn my head and let out a whine at my captor.

-*virgils POV*-

When he whined I let go of his tail and shook my head. Closing my eyes I think intently on getting into his head, soon I hear a voice, quiet but distinguishable. Just a few questions whirling around.
'Why is this happening?'
'What dose he want?'
'He's so beautiful as a cat but I want my virgil back how do we get back?'
So I answer his last question and hope he hears me.
"Thanks for the compliment, but this is only temporary. You'll be fine in the morning, but for now just calm down and enjoy being an animal."
"How are you doing that? Why can I hear you?"
"Easy it's telepathy, duhh."
"So why'd you stop me?"
"Because if you jump like that you'll break a leg. Watch me then try."
So I demonstraight how to do it and he follows and lands, then pads of to get a drink. And I close the connection in our minds.

*^* time skip ^*^

The next morning, I woke up with Romans muscular arms wrapped about my waist making me smile as I sank my back further into his warmth. After an hour of warmth I decided to  get ready for the day. And get started on logan's suit.

After trimming the final bit of fabric I gave logan a call and asked him over to try it on.

He was here in ten minutes and put it on.
"It fits like a glove"
"Good, I made it one size bigger s because it's fitted so you still have room to sit and stuff. Plus it means you shouldn't grow to much so you can wear it multiple times, The shoes are over there if you want to see them." He nodded and walked off to the area I pointed at.

Soon he returned and thanked me for my work changed into his usual clothes and left.

Now it's patterns turn. But before I could even begin the principle came in.
"Virgil, may I have a word with you?
"Sure.."
"Now, I'd like to see the Clothes you've made. Because there is a minimum amount that must be made."
"How many?" I asked worried
"Five, but they can be all the same but more points will be given if there are a range of outfits.... oh yes and you have to have a minimum of five models and you need a trade mark somthing that people will be like, that's virgils work!"
"Okay... I'll work on that. Thanks." After looking at him for a while I start to see roman in his face.
"Sir?"
"Hmmmm?"
"Are per chance related to roman?"
"Who roman prince?"
I nod gently.
"Yes he's my son. He's full name is Roman Prince Sanders."
"Thanks. Now I know why you look like him."
"Yes, Now I must go you know a school needs to be run."
"One more thing. On the note you left me the one inviting me to you office last, why did it say Madam soufflés?"
"That's my deputy head. Lilly, lovely girl, pattons mother I belive."
After he left Dee came up to me and asked what that was about so I explained the rules. Then it sunk in where the hell am I gunna get a fifth modal?
Damn it... then it struck me. I'll call in a favor. I'll have a surprise modal. So I call...

-*Pattons POV*-

Now I'm he added to virgils studio to see if he wants to get lunch and talk about the day before yesterday. Soon after I get there he spots me and grabs a bunch of fabric and and drags me onto the small platform.