Jealous

Hana's POV
The whole limo ride was quiet and I feel so uncomfortable , normally the triplets are already fighting while Reiji is scolding then , but today is just different , they're just staring and gazing lustfully at me and its just not right at all! So I made up my mind and asked them " W-why are you a-all looking at me?" I stuttered so I felt embarrassed and looked down while playing with my fingers , then Kanato said "Nee , teddy look at Hana , she's embarrassed by our gaze" so Laito laughed and said "Fufufu~ Onee-chan embarassed by our gaze.." He copied my famous line for the brothers so I blushed hard at the statement so they silently laughed and smirked at me on the way home... I hate my life so much

Were already at the house , and by the way they are STILL looking at me so I rubbed my arm so I wouldn't feel tense , then I saw Yui call to me" Your back , Onee-chan!" When she said the sister name , my brothers glared at her so I defended my Imouto and said....
"Don't glare at her , I told her to call me that.." so they went back to their rooms while me and my sister decided to talk for a while about what happened while I was gone and asked her what did she do for today , so she answered me and said she is not sick already and she just read some of the books I gave her then she baked some cookies while she is reading so I said" that's a great job Imouto-chan ,I'm sure you will do fine in school next week , right?" She nodded while smiling at me , its feels so nice to have a sister... But her smile faded and asked me" Nee-chan , why do you look so uneasy back there" when sh e asked that I suddenly felt hot when I remembered their gazes , stares , and most of all about how I make them crave for me so I blushed and said to her" its because of the sexy dance I did at school ,its not my fault though its the subject of the class today!" I whined at her making her giggle so I asked her why she laughed a me so she said" So after you dance they started to make you feel uneasy with their stares and gazes?" I nodded at her while pouting so she tapped me in the back so I said..

"I wish father was here.." I said silently

"Why don't you tell him to come? " she suggested so I thanked her and said I'll be going now she agreed....

I'm at my room getting ready for dinner later ... , I wore this nightgown

I think it looks fine , its not gonna hurt to try and wear this one right?  , besides It fits me so well and I feel confident with this dress!While I was still fixing the nightgown I hear a knock on the door so I hurriedly opened the door and saw ...

While I was still fixing the nightgown I hear a knock on the door so I hurriedly opened the door and saw Reiji ... Um he's blushing? How? Why is he blushing then I noticed him looking at my ... OMG my.. My .. MY MELONS ARE.. BOUNCING , and he's looking at it I immediately asked for his forgiveness and he nodded at me he also suggested that I should wear a robe then go downstairs for dinner , with those things said he left my room while smirking , while me I wore my robe and followed him downstairs...

When we got downstairs I felt eyes on me so I felt  uncomfortable again , on the side of my eye I can see all of them looking at me lustfully and that is the reason why I'm a blushing mess !...
Right now I'm at the table eating between Yui and Laito and here it goes again the awkwardness I felt while eating dinner (╯︵╰,)

"~Fufufu , You look sexy Onee-chan" Laito said while smirking , then I saw my brothers shook their heads , agreeing upon the compliment I just got from my little pervy brother , just then then I remembered what Yui suggested to me so I said " Please do excuse me from dinner I'll just call someone I can tell my worries to.." I said while frowning because I feel really sad about how they treat me..

"Sure , but who are you calling?" He asked me and I can tell her noticed that I feel sad so he makes sure he chose his words carefully..

"I'm calling ... Father .." Then all the attention is on me when I said father

"I need to tell personal things.." they all nodded at me , so I started walking towards the living room only to find a crows feather near the glass window.. I decided to use it for the message I will send to Father , I sat on the couch while putting some magic into the feather , while I'm doing this the black color of the feather turns to silver which means my mind is connected to it then I  made the it fly through the wind ... Right now I'm just gonna wait for my father to come visit the mansion..

While waiting I decided to sit on the big window , feeling the wind touching my pale skin and the sound of nature making me singing along to it , remembering the times when I wanted to go back to being the small me and just feel confident and speak my mind..

( sorry I didn't put the song just the lyrics , you search it on yt " Little me")

She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl
Voice so quiet you don't hear a word
Always talking but she cant be heard

You can see there if you catch her eye
I know she's brave but its trapped inside
Scared to talk but she don't know why

I remember always keeping my mouth shut , just obeying mother's orders and doing errands to be successful in being the next heir of Karlheinz

I wish I knew back then
What I know now
Wish I could somehow
Go back in time
And maybe listen to my own advice

I tell her to speak up,tell her to shout out
Talk a bit louder , be a bit prouder
Tell her she's beautiful , wonderful
Everything she doesn't see

If I had the chance to go back in time , I would like to tell myself that you're so much ... Prettier than you think

You gotta speak up,You gotta shout out
And know that right here right now
You can be beautiful , wonderful
Anything you wanna be

Little me...

(Sorry I won't finish the song)

I sighed then I felt someone hug me from behind , and it actually felt comfortable , but who hugged me? , I turned around and saw Shu so I said

"Shu, did you like me just because I'm famous?" I asked him making him to answer me the most sweetest thing I've received from him..

"I love you , Hana" I didn't blush but instead I leaned my head on his shoulder while watching the moon and the stars twinkling at us ... Just then the feather returned and it says that father can't come to the mansion so I let it fly in the air again , we teleported to Shu's room so I can thank him for loving me as a sister , but I felt a large aura of something that my brothers are feeling

Is it jealousy..?

Were done in chapter 4 , other UD might be slow but please continue reading