Acknowledgements

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Marvel characters. Zakia is all mine.

Hello, readers!

If this book looks familiar it's because I had it posted awhile ago but took it down recently. I just wasn't satisfied with how it was going. Anyways, this is an idea I've had ever since I saw BLACK PANTHER for the first time. This is a story that I've been playing in my head for a while now. I always wondered how Killmonger would've turned out if he wasn't abandoned in Oakland. 

Here's some notes for you:

1) Zakia is a character I created for this book. She is a member of the Jabari tribe and is a cousin of M'Baku. She wanted to try and bridge the gap between the Jabari and the rest of Wakanda but wasn't so successful until she met N'Jobu. She became one of his closest friends and when he went "missing" she decided to look for him. She's cunning and unforgiving.

2) I'm going to have Killmonger grow up mostly in Jabari land, but I'm going to try and keep his education (Annapolis and MIT) pretty close to what we've heard as well as his time as a mercenary. 

3) I'm debating whether to have a love triangle between Killmonger, Nakia, and T'Challa. It may not happen. I might create another character for Killmonger, but we'll see. I'd like your thoughts on this.

This is the first fanfic I've ever written so hopefully I do alright!

If you like this one please check out my other works THE RAGING SUN(game of thrones) and JACK & COKE(Kingsman: The Golden Circle).

Thank you!