Khushi: I came in a hurry to give it to you. I don't want you to think that I was deliberately forgot your medicine to put you in trouble.

Arnav: When did you start worrying about what I think?

Khushi: Don't think much about something which is not in my mind.(she said avoiding his eyes) I'm leaving.

Arnav: Ok. (she was about to move) Khushi....

She looked at him asking "what" by raising her eyebrows

She looked at him asking "what" by raising her eyebrows. Arnav come close to her and kissed her forehead)

Arnav: I LOVE YOU.

Khushi turned her gaze and started walking.

Arnav(shouting from her back): Don't drive with teary eyes. He said gulping.

Khushi sat inside the car and wept lying on the steering wheel. Her heart was aching. She doesn't want to let him go. At the same time, she couldn't stop him. He will ask the reason. What will she say? An unknown fear was scaring her like a ghost. It will not come in front of her at the same time it will not let her stay in peace. She was getting mad at her own self. She started driving after taking some time.

Ratna and Arvind were worried until she reached home. They know what Khushi is feeling right now. They pitted on her. They wanted to help her but as Arnav asked them to act like they know nothing; they were in the pressure of doing that.

They saw Khushi was coming with a dull face. Her "glow" was traveling in Air India flight. She won't be cheerful until Arnav returns. Ratna wanted to hit her son for making her Bahu vulnerable. Khushi smiled at them and went to her room. She wants to be alone for some time which can make her mind peaceful. The same Loneliness; which she was going to curse in some days. 

"Days" which Arnav addressed as "Golden days" of her life have turned out to be "Dark days" of her life in the absence of Arnav. She never knew that his absence would make her aloof from everyone. She felt like there was no one around her even after having everyone with her.

She was hell disturbed because she was not getting disturbed by her husband. It would have been much better if he had been troubling her. This vacuum made her feel like she has no one who she could call HER's.

Twenty days later

As Arnav said, he didn't call her for once. But he speaks with Ratna and Arvind every day. It irked Khushi to the core. Even one time, Ratna was about to give Khushi phone but Arnav stopped her from doing that saying, "I will call Khushi personally". But he never did so. Khushi began to get irritated. She looked all lost every time. Ratna noticed her restlessness.

Ratna: Khushi, are you ok?

Khushi(smilingly): Jee aunty.

Ratna: Do you miss Chotte? (she got a smile as an answer from Khushi.) You can call him if you want to speak to him, right?