seven

sunday, 20th may.
dear landlord.

monday, 21st may.
i heard rats in my walls so i cut them out. they were irritating and kept scratching at my bones, so they gotta go.

tuesday, 22nd may.
the rats r gone. the house is quite now and there r too many cockroaches. they nip at my flesh and invade my dreams, so they gotta go.

wednesday, 23rd may.
the rats r gone, the cockroaches r gone, and now the ants pick at my brain inflicting boredom like breathing. they ate the whole brain in my sleep, so they gotta go.

thursday, 24th may.
the rats r gone, the cockroaches r gone, the brain is gone and the ants r gone. now flies crawl with their little feet in the escalator of my lungs making them go wild. my lungs are now not working so i threw them out. and the flies just gotta go.

friday, 25th may.
the rats r gone, the cockroaches r gone, the brain is gone and the ants r gone, now the lungs r gone and the flies r gone.

saturday, 26th may.
to conclude, i had a meeting with the body of the corporate who poisoned me with l-o-v-e. so im moving out. there's this new place that just opened up, its six feet down and only cost your life. not a high price. so anyway, it's been fun, but i just hate my body.

- o
     l
        d
r
  e
     s
        i
           d
               e
                  n
                     t
                        s