Get better

Amy, kee, le, and lu all sat in the living room eating delicious pumpkin pie that Amy brought.
Lu: this is nice pie, Amy.
Amy:Well my mom mostly made it, since I can't cook...
Le: it's still good.
Kee: so..... lu how have you been.....
Lu: very good, how have y'all been??
Amy: good.
Kee: it's been better.....
Lu: what you mean?? Was your dad drunk again?! Did he hurt you?!!
Kee lifts her shirt to reveal a large bruise on her stomach.
Kee: he pushed me down the stairs.
Le and lu,s grandma walks in and heard everything.
Grandma: oh you poor soul, do want to stay the night?? Do you want to also Amy??
Kee: I would love that ma'am.
Amy: I will have to ask my mom, but maybe.
Grandma: ok then, le tonight you let kee sleep on lu's bed, and if Amy's mom says it's alright then set up a little bed for her, ok?
Le: ok.
Amy calls her mom about staying the night, Amy's mom agrees.
And le, lu, Amy comfort kee.
Amy: hey I'll go with you to your house to get your pajamas, le wanna go too?
Le: yeah, lu can you let grandma know that me and Amy went to kee's house?
Lu: yeah I'll let her know.
Le: thanks.
Lu: no problem.
Le, Amy, and kee walks to kee's house, carefully they enter kee's house and goes to her room quickly grabs her toothbrush, pajamas, and her tablet, the quietly leave kee's the house and returns to le and lu's grandmas house.
Lu: oh y'all are back.
Le: imma set a little bed for you Amy, and kee you can sleep on lu's bed.
Kee: ok...
Kee puts on her pajamas, brushes her teeth and is soon asleep. Le makes Amy a little bed on the living room floor and Amy is soon asleep as well, le gets on the couch near lu and also falls asleep, then Lu's eyes slowly gets heavy and is soon in deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello this is short but I'm am feeling better, but I'll post another part next week.
Bye :3