Chapter 1-Eun Ha-Won,Kang Cousin's About

Eun Ha-Won Pov:
Once upon a time there was Cinderella, abused by her stepmother and stepsister but keeping a pure and beautiful heart nonetheless. Or that's how the story goes, anyways. Nowadays, Eun Ha Won (played by Park So Dam) is in a very similar situation, but this Cinderella has no time (or intention) to meet any Prince Charming, knowing they all are gigantic asses, she's too busy working her bum off to save money to become a college student, as it was her late mother's dream. She's brave, righteous, strong and actually badass. I like her already, Ha Won is Bel Approved!

The first episode shows us how she works really hard to save money and things seem to be giving fruit, until she learns the fine to keep her mother's ashes in the columbarium is five years overdue. The debt goes up to 5 million won. So far she had saved 4 million for her college first deposit and although she's been working so hard for that, her mother is more important and she decides to use that and earn more to retrieve her mother's ashes.

And that is how she gets involved with the Kang cousins.

Kang Ji-Woon Pov:
Kang Ji Woon (played by Jung Il Woo) is the rebel Kang Cousin who joined the family last. His relationship with the other cousins is terrible, especially with Hyun Min. He lost his mother when he was ten and was living in a orphanage until he was found by his grandfather (well, the people that work for him) and was brought to the mansion. He has a liking and talent to fix cars, but he also has an attitude and short temper. I'm not sure, but I think he either has a crush on Park Hye Ji (played by Son Na Eun) or cares deeply about her, who is clearly in love with Hyun Min. The more reason to have a bad relationship between the cousins.

Ji Woon and Ha Won meet outside the convenience store. After realising he forgot his wallet, he goes back tot he garage and rends up eavesdropping his friends who are talking about the new rich situation in which Ji Woon is. He feels deflated and betrayed so he forgets all about the food he was buying, which creates a small argument with Ha Won. She doesn't trust him when he says he'll bring the money later and actually is really disappointed in his attitude, leaving the watch as payment or insurance when the first thing he should say is that he's sorry. That clearly added up to his blue mood.

 That clearly added up to his blue mood