Why did I feel like that was shade? But I also have a habit of reading too much into things and thinking everyone is out to get me so I'll let it be.

"See, one big happy family." Sean said

"Everyone can benefit off of one another in some way." He added

"Check please!" Sean said to the waiter walking by.

"Sean, that wasn't our waiter. That man was helping a different table." I said

"Well, he's our waiter right now. Unless he doesn't want the food fees paid." Sean said and begin talking to Serenity.

I sighed and sat back.

"You look good tonight, Autumn." Maurice said

"Thank you." I replied

"Where'd you get this body like a goddess from?" He said and turned to me

"Working out."

He straight faced me, "Ima stop talking to you."

"What, why?" I laughed.

"You always fuckin' up my flow." he said and turned back around and started sipping on the wine he had ordered.

The waiter that was for our table had brung over our checks.

"200?" Maurice said aloud, well only to where I could really hear him.

"You big ballin' remember, you got it." I said and took the receipt from him to see for myself

"I wasn't saying it like I ain't got it. It's just that it wasn't as much as I expected." He said and snatched it back and then reached in his left pocket for his wallet.

After all of the men had paid their fees, we were headed out to the car. It was only 8:30, going on 9 pretty soon.

"Are we going back to the hotel or? I don't wanna end the night just yet." Sean said as we stood outside of the car.

"What are we gonna do then?" I asked

"Uh... lets go further downtown to one of these rooftop bars and enjoy the weather." Sean suggested

"If it's cool with them, it's cool wit me." I said

"I'm down for whatever" Maurice said and the other chimes in.

"Coo" He said and went around to the drivers side.

I climbed into the van and buckled myself in.

We played a few songs while Sean drove to the bar.

"I barely know you." Maurice spoke up

"What?"

"You never told me about your past, anything that happened that contributed to that nasty ass attitude right there. You know, you never let me in." He said

"We're only a step into this relationship, you don't get that privilege yet." I said

"When will I then?"

"When Im comfortable enough to let that out." I said

"Why I gotta wait until then? That could take up to a year or two. I opened up to you about my grandma and my brother." He explained

"Yeah, and I appreciate that. It's just some things I'd rather not discuss until I'm ready to because it opens up different emotions. Can you respect that?" I said and gave him a stern look.

"Alright, I guess." He said and sighed

I'm loving this concerned and in tune character but some stuff I'd rather not open up about. Not only because it pulls out emotions but also because I don't trust him just yet. I don't wanna open up and tell him all of this stuff about me and then we breakup for good one of these times, then there he is walking around LA, knowing and spreading my business. What makes it all the worst is that I'm becoming bigger by the second with all of this modeling and exposure I'm gaining, I don't need anyone slandering my name more than my last ex had already done.