Criminal Rendezvous • 17

Start bij het begin

"Name one way how. Zayn isn't related to any of the deceased except Liam and Giselle. And I doubt he'd kill them." I say and she shrugs again then yawns.

"Well I guess the only way to figure it out is if we ask him ourselves." She says and stands to her feet while giving me a mischeivious look.

"What are you thinking right now?" I ask uneasily.

"Your mother is one of the investigating officers on this. Maybe she can get us some visitation access." She says and lifts her eyebrow up and down. I frown and shake my head immeadiatly.

"No. She doesn't want us anywhere near this case. There's no way she'd let us." I say.

And 5 minutes later I'm sitting in my mothers room while she gets dressed begging to see Zayn.

"Mum? Please! I want to see him badly." I lie even though Emily is outside anxiously wanting a yes.

"I already told you hun. He is a suspect. You can't." She straps her belt on and securing her gun.

"Mom please. Zayn is my friend. I just want to make sure he's okay." I plead with hed. She just huffs her breath and shakes her head.

"I don't know, Niall. How do I know your actually friends with him and not trying to put yourself in danger?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Mom. Be serious." I squint at her and raising my hands to point at the stupid shit she just said.

"Yeah I'd love to go talk to an absolute stranger who's being investigated for killing my friends and make sure he's okay?" I sarcastically point out.

"Niall. You better not be lying to me." She clenches her teeth looking at me with her harsh motherly look.

I feel sweat beads fly down my face as I sit here and gulp down my fear.

"I am not lying to you." I say and she relaxes her tense body. She sighs and nods.

"Okay. I will have Tom take you. But you visit only for an hour. And you are to come straight here." She says stern pointing at me with an evil scowl on her face.

"Geez. Yes mum." I say smiling at her uneasily.

"Okay. I'll tell him." She says walking past me after planting a kiss on my cheek and patting my cheek after. I smile and blush at the action. I then follow her out and straight back to Emily's room to give her the good news.

"Not a chance." I hear come from my room. My nosy ear perked up and I slowly backed up towards the door to hear more.

"They won't find out Liza." Louis says.

"I mean they'll notice by looking."

Please the whole house knows your fucking each other. Get over it.

"Okay. I guess so. But we cant tell anyone." She whispers. But loud enough to where I can barely hear.

"Of course." Louis says and I heard silence after that. Well the brand new couple is having sex and is afraid to say. What a wimpy relationship.

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't be able to say about Harry and I. Speaking of Harry, maybe he can come see me today.

I walk into the room where Emily was slipping on shorts. She quickly turns to me eargerly with her eyes bugged out waiting for my answer.

"She said yes. Tom's taking us." I say filling the silence and fist pumps the air in excitement.

"Yes. Detectives on the low. We're gonna figure this shit out baby." Emily says and bouncing around. I shake my head and laugh at her beams of cuteness.