1

••••••

I spent most nights
at home,
falling in love with
the idea of you.

••••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

Taehyung was currently walking in the forest to go to his friend's house.

It was such a pain in the ass for him to go through the forest every single time he wanted to go to his friend's house.

He can't blame Hoseok thought. Being a wizard makes humans afraid of him since humans are mostly afraid of creature that are stronger than them.

He stopped walking when he felt like someone was watching him. He turned around to look at the person but saw nothing.

"You know I can hear you right? "

He called out. As soon as he said that, he heard someone running toward him.

Knowing well who's the person was he didn't react and instead opened his arms.

The person jumped on him. Their body weight crashing onto Taehyung almost instantly.

" Kookie! "

Taehyung giggled and hugged the boy. Jungkook hugged him back and giggled cutely.

"I miss you hyung! "

Jungkook whined. Taehyung pulled away from the hug making Jungkook pout. Taehyung mentally cooed and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"We just met like 30 minutes ago and you miss me already? " Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's cuteness .

"But it feels like a year had passed!"

"Aww.. You are so cute.. "

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek making the younger smile , showing his bunny teeth and his small fangs that was still growing.

It looks weird to some people. Bunny teeth and fangs? Really?

But to Taehyung, it was cute and unique. He really loved it.

"Where are you going hyung? " Jungkook asked. He looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes curiously.

"I'm just going to Hoseok hyung's house. Why? "