The begining

I went to two primary schools, both I enjoyed very much, both I was devastated to leave, but it was my last year i

of primary school, year 6. I enjoyed year 6 very much, it was an experience I'll never forget... I was always happy, enjoyed myself more than anything, looks never mattered, all I ever did was play and laugh and just have fun. I was doing ok academically, so really, I hadn't a worry in the world... Even my transfer day to my new secondary school wasn't anything to worry about, although I wasn't with any of my old friends.. I made new ones. I always imagined high school being like in the movies, so leaving wasn't a big deal, but at the same time it was. Leaving behind everyone who I thought knew me better that anyone else, people who took the time to read inside the lines, and through the pictures, in me they saw a young girl who always portrayed her self as a tall confident student who wouldn't let anything get in her way.. But really lacked self confidence that shone through the darkest of days.

So yeah, I guess I enjoyed primary school , I looked forward to secondary more, scared, exited, this torpedo of emotions flurried through me as if it was part of my blood flow....

Not yet had I mastered the art of self hate..