Kanato (Adoptive Older Brother)

Laito (Adoptive Older Brother)

Subaru (Adoptive Older Brother)

Lucifer (Adoptive Older Brother)

Ruki (Adoptive Older Brother)

Kou (Adoptive Older Brother)

Yuma (Childhood/Best Friend and Adoptive Older Brother)

Azusa (Adoptive Older Brother)

Kuro and Hikari (Guardians)

Chocola and Vanilla (Ferret Pets and Deceased)

Hobbies:

Singing

Dancing

Skating

Gaming

Sketching

Drawing

Painting

Playing Guitar, Drum, Violin and Piano

Listening to the Music

Making Novel

Favorite:

Japanese Crêpe

Appearance:

Aoi is a beautiful girl and petite. Aoi have calm golden eyes, brown curly hair over her waist, she have pale skin and flower crown on top of her head.

She wears black undershirt, she wears black shorts with red bed around her waist, she wears black and red hoodie with cat ears, long thigh black sock on her left left and knee black sock on her right sock. She wears black and red snickers. Black and Red headphones around her neck.

Personality:

Aoi is very shy, but she doesn't talk, kind hearted, calm, thoughtful, friendly, sweet and melodious person.

She doesn't like Seiji and Yui Komori. Mostly... Disaster.

She only can write her words on her sketch book.

She destroyed anything when she get easily getting angry when someone pissed her or making names at her.

When she fall asleep while she's with her Guardians... She can talk only in her dreams.

In Chapter 9... Aoi can talk and same personality.

History:

Find Out!

Background:

Category

Relationships:

Shu Sakamaki:

Aoi meet Shu for the first time ever since they're were young, they're getting along now, Aoi treat him like a older brother, Aoi loves Shu very much as brother and friend, and her favorite, important and best friend person is Shu.

They're always sleep together at his/her room alone, music room and quite places.

Aoi and Shu always talking about their story, they're so close each other like they're don't want to get separated.

She never feel embarrassed but Shu teased her a lot that make her embarrassed. She gave him a gift was made of Star.

Reiji Sakamaki:

Aoi is afraid of Reiji sometimes when she's with Shu the whole time. She seems to him as a brother and a friend.

Ayato Sakamaki: