New Orleans 1742

As klaus stands out stand and waiting for Ms.Marshall as he was supposes to be waiting with Elijah but he wasn't there yet as a cabin with a house pulls up. The man opens the door. "Good morning Ms.Marshall" "oh "please call Hayley" she says with a smile "oh I'm sorry my brother is running late he'll be here soon." Oh there he is" Hayley looks at him with big smile as she looks at his eyes. "Oh I'm so sorry about me being late I had to talk to Mr.Jackson about some business about are town." Please forgive me Ms.Marshall"he said with a big smile hoping she wouldn't tell his mother about this. "O Please call me Hayley" Elijah puts his hand out and Hayley reaches for back. "I think she likes you brother."

Has the Mikealson brothers show Hayley around the mansion. "So my mother wound like to met you to night at the party with my family." I wound love to please pick me up." She said with smile "I sure will ms.marshall" Hayley gives him a stare with a small grin. "I'm sorry Hayley"

The Mikealson Party
As prepares for the party she hears a nock on the door "coming" she yells as she opens the door "wow Hayley you look wonderful" Elijah said impressed " thank you your very sweet."Hayley said "Well shall we go my mother wound kill me if we were late." Said putting his arm out "well I do hope I don't get you in trouble. With your mother I do have a reputation I have to keep it or else she won't like me and not trust either." As Hayley talks Elijah's arm "O don't worry she'll love you.

Hayley and Elijah walk in as Niklaus walks to them. "There you are mother has been looking for like crazy" what why what's wrong." He looked scared knowing he did something his mother kill him. "the question is what you didn't do." Niklaus almost laughed but he didn't "I have to go but I'll see you later" he said Scarcely. "I Wonder what happened" she said in asking voice.

"Nothing happened" as klaus took glasses of wine "I thought you said that she was looking for or something really bad. Happened" she said looking at him confused "Well I'll let you in on a little secret nothing happened I just wanted to get my brothers hands off of you" he smiled "I like that bad boy inside of you." she said with a smile. "I'm the Devil in disguise." Took the wine from Niklaus with a smile "so tell me about your family and tell who is who." She said with a laugh.

"Well since you asked there is my sister Rebekah only girl. There is my younger brother Kol and Finn right next to my mother he's the mama's boy". Hayley laughed. " there was 8 of us but..... " He stopped taking "but what" Hayley asked "nothing I'll see later." Said and walked away "That was weird did I say something or do something but then Hayley didn't really say anything It must of been him.

As Hayley wonder what was going on with klaus. Hayley went to his sister to ask about klaus and family. "Hey you must be Rebekah" she said with smile shaking her hand "yeah and you must be Hayley . If you want your information about your family now I'll be more happy to give it to" No I just wanted to ask about your family i'm really interested about it"Hayley said "aren't you post to be here about your family that what you came here for right" she looked at Hayley strangely. "yeah but I was talking to Niklaus and said something about 8 of I just want to know what happened. Rebekah grabbed her arm took to the library.

"What happened" she said quietly "you know about the story of us be coming vampires right"no" the whole reason we became who we are was because of are youngest brother had died to a werewolf . And when turned when klaus killed for the first found out that he was a hybird and had meant mom had affair" she said tear coming down her eye "Klaus's blames himself " what Rebekah cuts her off " so do you want to look for information about your family " she said fast " yeah, sure"