Helping Penny |1|

You sat down on your bed. It was late at night, and your mom was at work. She always had night shift. She was barely ever home. You sighed. Since you lived alone with her you were constantly home alone. But you didn't complain. It was calmer and nicer this way. You backed up to the wall and rested your head against it. You scrolled on your phone, as a notification popped up catching your attention. It was a news article. You tipped on it and the site opened. You started reading. It was about 2other kids going missing. You sighed, exiting the webpage. This was something you were used to. This week alone, 5kids went missing. You sat there, and stared at your wall deep in thought. What happened to those kids? And why has no one noticed anything? Wouldn't there have to be someone suspicious? Why couldn't they find them? All these questions swirled around in your head, as you heard a sudden "thump" sound coming from downstairs. You jumped up immediately, and tip toed to your door. You peeked through the small opening. Everything was dark. There wasn't a single light on in the house. You gulped. You weren't scared, just nervous about what you should do. You debated for a while, until you finally decided to go downstairs. You carefully walked down the stairs and stopped as you reached the bottom. You looked around, your eyes having adjusted to the darkness already. You spotted blood on the floor under one of the windows. It was broken too. You clenched your fist as you followed the lines of blood drawn on the floor. It lead all the way to the cellar door. You gulped. A unnaturally big bloody handprint was on the door. You inhaled deeply before slowly walking towards it. You grabbed the doorknob, and counted to three. One, two, three! You ripped the door open, switching on the light. You stood there in shock, at the sight in front of you. There, at the end of the stairs laid a clown like creature. It's body looked lifeless. And it was bleeding very badly. You sensed danger coming from it, and the right choice would have been to call the police, but something came over you and you immediately run back into the kitchen. You rummaged through the shelves and counter until you finally found what you were looking for. Bandages. You grabbed them and ran back downstairs. You crouched down next to the big creature and slowly lifted him up. You leaned him against the wall and looked at him in silence. He had clown make up on, with an exaggerated smile the lines going up to his eyes. You gently touched his cheek and only now did you notice the huge pole sticking out of his head. It went right through his left eye. You too a deep breath and grabbed the pole tightly before ripping it out quickly. Blackish blood started flowing out of his eye, and you threw the metal to the side, pressing some cloth to his eye socket to stop the bleeding. After you had cleaned the wounds, you carefully wrapped a bandage around his head. You wiped the sweat off of your forehead. You sat down next to him, and felt how your eyelids became heavier and heavier. Before you knew it you had fallen asleep, your head resting comfortably on the clown's shoulder.

-Around 3a.m. Pennywise Pov-
I stirred. I had a massive headache. Those kids had almost killed me for real! I reached up to my head, and noticed something heavy on my shoulder. I opened my eye's' and looked to my side. I went stiff. There was a girl, leaning on me sleeping peacefully. I stared at her curiously. How did we end up like this? I know I went into a random house and then...I passed out. Yeah...but. I noticed the bandages wrapped around my head. Did she do this? Why would she help me? Why isn't she scared of me? I questioned myself, as I started ripping off the cloth. My eye was fully healed now, and the gaping hole on the side of my head was gone too. I smiled to myself. Suddenly I heard a voice speak to me .
-No Pov-
You woke up, and saw how the stranger ripped off the bandages from his face. You looked at him, observing his every move. You decided to talk. "Hey. Are you ok?" You asked him and he whipped his head around, not expecting you to already be awake. You stared at his left eye. It was completely healed, so was the side of his head. Now you knew for sure he was inhuman. You stayed calm anyway. The thing looked at you and smiled devilishly. "Did you do thiss?" He asked, and you nodded. He stared at you uncomfortably, but you didn't move an inch. "So.. how'd you get that through your head?" You asked causally. He just looked at you like you were insane. "You knoooww.... you're talking to a murderous inhuman clown riiiiight??" You shrugged and smiled at how cute he sounded. You were shocked. Why do I think he's cute? You thought. He just laughed. But it wasn't a normal laugh. It sounded insane. You smiled at him. "You know, I neverr met anyone like you beforrre." He smiled his insane smile and you looked at him amused. "Me neither" you said and got up. You stretched a little. The clown watched your every movement.
You put your hand on your hips and looked down on him. "BTW, my name's (y/n)" you said and held out your hand. He grabbed it and his fingers wrapped around your whole hand and arms. He grinned. "I'm Pennywise the dancing clown" you smiled at him."My mom's not home probably until tomorrow. Wanna come upstairs?" You asked him and he looked at you with an amused look. "If you Say soo" he said and got up. He was WAY taller than you but you didn't mind. You walked up the staircase, and into the kitchen. He followed you. You sat down at the table. "Wanna eat something?" You asked him and he grinned. "Yes buT you wouldn't wanna see thaT" he said and you chuckled. "Well, what do you eat?" You asked him. He looked at you seriously. "I eat children. Actually their fear" he said and laughed histerically. You smiled. His right eye wondered off somewhere else, as he looked at you with the left one. You thought it looked adorable. "So tell me...how did that happen?" You asked and pointed to his head. He grimaced and his expression turned sour all of a sudden. You looked at him with a serious expression. "Theeeere are kids in Derry...nasTy kids. They fought me, and almosT won... They tried killing me. That girl, Beverly, stabbed me with the metal pipe" he said looking annoyed and furious. His eyes slowly turned into an orange reddish color. You stood before him, putting your hand on his shoulder, making him flinch. He wasn't used to being touched. "I'll help you. Where do they live?" You asked him, staring into his now slowly turning back baby blue eyes. He had a surprised look on his face. You started to sink deep into his eyes. They were Soo beautiful. You shook your head. "First I have to clean up the mess you made." You said at the speechless clown. "Only people that know about me see... Well, and kids" he said and winked at you with a devilish grin. Some of his razor sharp teeth were showing. "But.. I'm not a kid.. and I never heard anything about you" you mumbled, which caught his attention. He got up, and leaned forward, getting on an eye to eye level with you. His eyes were yellowishly glowing. He grabbed your shoulders and stared directly into your eyes. "WhaT do you mean you never heard of ME?" He asked you, not blinking once. His voice reaching hogy and  low points. You didn't tense up, you looked back into his eyes and spoke. "I'm 18. Considered as an adult. And.. I've never heard about you.." you said and pennywise crapped his arms to his side suddenly. Like a lifeless puppet. He straightened his back and stared at the floor deep in thought. "BuT! How?" He asked, rather to himself. You decided to leave him be, and grabbed some stuff to clean the blood. You got on your knees and started to scrub. Hours passed by, and you were finally done with everything. Even the windows broken glass was gone. The window itself, you couldn't do much about it. You went back into the kitchen, and washed your hands. You held then under the pouring water, as you hissed.
-Pennywise Pov-
I was in the kitchen, still sitting where I had before. I was thinking. Suddenly I heard the (y/n) hiss. I looked over and saw that she had a cut spread all over the palm of her hand. It was bleeding badly. I licked my lips. I got up and walked over to her. She looked up at me confused. I grabbed her arm and slowly brought her hand closer to my mouth. She didn't move back. Wow. She really is brave. Or naive. I thought and licked twice over her hand the blood tasted...reallyy sweet. I licked my lips and the wound was slowly fading. "Now we're quit." I said. I would never help anyone...but since she helped me, why the hell noT.
-no Pov-
You looked at your hand. "Thanks!" You resumed to washing your hands and dried them. You sighed and sat down opposite the clown. "So.." you catched his attention and he looked up at you. "Who are those kids, and why do they want to kill you?"