The Morticians Daughter...

You are sitting on the couch with your boyfriend Andy. you look over and see him staring at you which causes you to blush. "Come sit by me." He says. You scoot next to him and he puts his arm around you. "So, want to go eat?" He asks. "Sure." You reply. You grabbed your purse and got in his car.

You two end up at little café. Andy comes around and opens the door for you. "Thanks." you say and he takes your hand in his. "Oh hey, Andy!" the woman and the front desk says. "Right this way." Another woman says and leads us to a booth in the back corner of the café. Once you two were seated, you ordered and waited for your food. "You must come here often." you giggle. "I do," he begins "me and the guys come eat here often." you nodded and took a sip of your drink. "How's the new album going?" you ask. "It's great." he says. just then your food arrived. once you finished up your food the ticket came. You two each paid half.

"Ready to go?" he asks. You look into his blue eyes and nod. Once you two got to the door it was raining. "Oh. I didn't know it would rain.. I'm sorry." he says. "Andy, it's fine" you say. he takes off his jacket and puts it around you. "Okay, let's go." he says. he opens the door for you and you walk to his car. in less than 30 seconds you were drenched and so was Andy. he looked and you and you looked at him. It seemed as if in that moment something snapped inside of you. "Your so beautiful.." he whispers putting his forehead against yours. you smiled. he put his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. At this point you didn't mind standing out in the freezing cold rain. He slowly leaned in and his warm, soft lips planted on yours. Once he pulled away he pulled out a bracelet the said "The Morticians Daughter." on it in a beautiful cursive font. "Andy I love it!" you say. He smiles and puts it on your wrist. he kisses your forehead and holds you close.

"Yeah, I'm a bit cold." You giggle.

He puts his arm around you and you two walk to the car. "That bracelet will remind you that any time I sing that song... I'm singing it for you. You'll always be mine and I'll never let you go.." he whispers into your ear. You put your arms around him and get into the car. You sit on the seat thinking about how lucky you are to have this man in your life..