harry styles

the album was pretty good, ngl

the album was pretty good, ngl. it brought back elements of classic rock and turned them into something that was, i guess, more appealing to our generation? which not many people with such a large platform would do, so kudos to him for taking the risk and coming out with some rockin bops i can properly head slam to.

that being said, i do find him quite boring. i think he's still gotta find his niche and personality as an artist because growing up in front of the whole world, being surrounded by three (four?) other boys constantly, and being regarded as the big group of our generation is difficult, so development becomes difficult too. he'll get there, but i just don't find him overly funny or interesting.

i also gotta add, larry stylinson was my guilty pleasure. and i'm not talking "oh they're so cute they should get married" i'm talking "louis is harry's fucking daddy and harry likes to wear pretty pink bows and paint his nails and be called princess". and i don't even know why. i wasn't into one direction, but for some reason i enjoyed sub!harry and dom/daddy!louis a lot.

the truth is out

the truth is out. now you all know i'm a sick fuck lmfao.