Meeting Cai Xukun

~Zhengting's POV~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, it's quiet fancy, my head still hurts like i can't explain. I forced myself to get up but an unfamiliar guy appeared in the room, "No! You should rest!" I laid back down, i was confused why this handsome guy saved my life, "W-what happend?" I asked the handsome guy in front of me, "You cut yourself, didn't you remembered?"

"Uhh.... Yeah, i mean, how did i get in here?" I smiled, "Oh! Yeah, you're in my room. You're Zhu Zhengting right? The one who always getting bullied, you're cute though." He smiled and wiped my body with some wet towel, "Who are you by the way?" I got up but the guy won't let me, "Xukun, Cai Xukun." He smiled and held my hand, "Cai Xukun? The school hearthrob?"

"Hey! Don't call me a hearthrob!" Xukun chuckled, he cleaned my wounds and my bruises. I was still traumatized for what happend recently, "Are you going to hurt me?"

"Why would i? Come on don't be scared, i won't hurt you." Xukun patted my head, "If you're getting bullied again, just call me okay?"

"Please don't hurt me." I tightend the grip on Xukun's arm, "I'll protect you, i promise." Xukun promised me, i smiled and closed my eyes again.

*****************

"Zhengting, hey Zhengting." I can feel that someone was shaking my body, "Hmm?" I saw Xukun, smiling at me, "You're dreaming, come on! We gotta get ready for school." Xukun stared at me, "But my--"

"Nothing to worry, i washed your uniform and i arranged your bag and don't worry about your breakfast, i cooked for the two of us and let's just walk together so that i can protect you." Xukun winked at me, i had no idea that my cheeks became red. "Come on! We're gonna be late!"

*bell rings*

I was nervous and scared walking across the hallway, what if i encountered some students?

"Hey, Ms. Zhu!" I encountered the guy i saw yesterday and his crew, i shut my eyes tighly, feeling that they're going to hurt me again. And they did, they left a bruise on my cheek, i should hide this from Xukun but how?! Maybe, i should think about this later.

*lunch time*

"Zhengting! Glad you came here." Xukun waved at me with a cute smile, "Yeah." I was still looking down so that Xukun can't see the bruise, "Hey, what's wrong?" Xukun made a confused expression, "Nothing's wrong." I made a small yet weak chuckle, "What's this?" Xukun saw the bruise on my cheek, "It's nothing, really." I was about to walk away but suddenly Xukun pushed me to the wall and put my wrists above me, "Tell me who made that bruise!" Xukun tightend the grip on my wrist making me groan in pain, "I don't know! Let me go, my wrists really hurts!"

"Sorry." Xukun loosen the grip on my wrist but it's still on Xukun's hands, he touched my cheek and smiled. "Your cheeks were soft, i had no idea why they bullied you." Xukun touched my cheek over again until his fingers reached my lips, "WAH! WAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I pushed Xukun away, "Sorry, you're just too adorable." Xukun chuckled, "If you said that i was adorable then touch my face not my lips! Are you gay?!"

He pushed his own face to mine, our face distance was almost an inch. My cheeks were burning so bad, "Gay? You're the one who's blushing, are you gay?" Xukun smirked, "No i'm not!" Actually, i was confused about my gender since i saw Xukun. "If you're a not gay, then why are you scared that i pushed my face near yours?"

"Nuh--i.... It was just disgusting, uhhh-we're both men and..... It's just disgusting!" I didn't looked at Xukun's eyes, "Okay, tomorrow, i'll go with you so that i can protect you okay?" Xukun's smirk turned into a smile, "I-i can handle myself." Xukun put my wrist above me again, "If i say i'll protect you then that's final!" Xukun touched his own nose to mine, almost a kiss, "Fine! Fine! Geez!"

"Good, see you tomorrow Zhengting!" Xukun waved at me and exited the venue. I waved back and smiled secretly. Such a handsome Kunkun.

~to be continued~