1

Author's Pov

       "Yuri ah .when will you wake up and warp your warm arms around me?" Jessica said softly as she holds Yuri's hands.It has been 3 years since the accident and doctor says there's very little hope left .The only thing he said was to wait and she did wait .With every day Jessica would come to the hospital and sit beside Yuri ,holding her hand and taking care of her. But with Tiffany's case ,she was too scared to go back with the haunting image of Taeyeon lying in a hospital bed ,motionless, in her head, and the thought of losing her and seeing her like that frighten her.She would cry everynight in her sleep as she remembers that faithful night.

***

FlashBack  12/1/2009

Tiffany's Pov

     For the past 6 weeks, Jessi and I had been busy perparing for our annual Winter Fashion Show ,hosted at Slient Night Hotel Hall.We were so busy the day befroe the show ,with the models and the designed clothes ,that we forgot to cater the food!! Luckily Taetae and Yuri ,owning the largest bakery and food company around, found out and had decided to help out with the food and drinks.We were so lucky to have them, not only as our caters but as our true loves as well.We had been dating them ,(Taeyeon and I, Jessica with Yuri )for over 6 years now ,and in 5 days it will be our 7th aniversity !  .Seven long years being with Taetae has been the best years of my life ,never did I believe in a  life without her.

     The next morning I was sleeping soundly on my bed hugging my favorite pink doll .I looked up at the clock to see that it was now 9:30,I realized that my alarm hadn't gone off and I had 9 hours before the show started.I was freaking out. Why didn't anyone wake me up ? I thought angrily to myself. "Damn it!  I was suppose to met up with Jessi an hour ago to finish up the peperations ! She's going to kill me! " With the thought of "Hellsica" in my head I got out of bed as fast as I could and ran to my closet to get dressed .Normally, I would take my time , carefully choosing the perfect outfit,but between "Hellsica" and clothes Hellsica wins. 

   I ran out of my room ,grabing the keys from the counter when I noticed a familiar figure cooking in the kitchen ,while drinking a cup of coffee and reading a book wirtten by James Patterson .

"Taetae ?" I asked.  

" De ! " she said in a cheerful voice with a dorky smile .

"Why didn't you wake me up ? " I pouted.

" Now I have to face Hell-  " I was cut off by a pair of soft lips.

"Sica "  I said as my face slowly turned bright red.

" Fany ah ~ " She said

 " Are you blushing from a kiss ?"  She  asked in a dorky tone .

" No ~ " I said out  of embarrassment .

" I have to go Jessi's going to kill me ~ " I finally said I quickly ran out the door  ,  opened the door  and turned over the engine for the car. 10 minutes later I arrived at the office  entrance  . I walked in and saw a familiar brown haired CEO standing at the front desk with a serious look on her face .

" TIFFANY HWANG WHERE WERE YOU !? YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MET ME AT THE OFFICE AN HOUR AGO ! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING ON TIME !"  she said screaming.

I was quiet for a minute, thinking of a good excuse.

"Well, say something!" she said .

"Ummm well ,I over slept ? But I have a good reason! My alarm didn't go off" I said with a smile .