credence | plus size

the-slytherin-author
^^^ thank you for requesting this!!
Please comment and let me know if you like this new format!

Word count; 687

-I can see him loving it
-sooo many cuddles and hugs
- (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
-you are basically his life size stuffed animal
-hes sUCH A SUPPORTIVE BABE
-if you ever felt insecure about your body he would shower you in shy kisses and would try his absolute best to make you feel better
-and you obviously feel better bc hes just the cutest bean omggg

3rd person pov
-
The whole gang was going out for dinner. You sat down, exhausted from trying on tons of dresses. You just couldn't find the right one.

The only one you liked, just didn't fit right anymore. Tears pricked the edges of your eyes. Sighing, you hung the dresses back up.

You then hear the light pitter patter of footsteps approaching the door. You wipe your eyes as you hear a light knock.

"Come in," he softly pushes the door open, a confused look on his face.

He came to plop next to you on the soft bed, his own pinky reaching towards your own. You two sit there for what feels like about 10 minutes. Pinkys intertwined.

You cleared your throat quietly, and credence lifts his gaze to you.

"Cred, I'm not sure I really want to go out tonight..." You trail off, playing with the rim of your shirt.

You feel credence give your hand a light squeeze, as he takes his other hand and hesitantly grazes it against your cheek. The tears make their way to your eyes and you lean into his touch. Shooting him a small smile.

He speaks up, "Are you o-okay?"

Tears slowly fill up his own eyes. He hates seeing you sad. You shake your head slowly,

"I just, I don't know.... I'd rather stay here, just the two of us..."

A tear drops down to your cheek as you glance at the dress one more time. Credence follows your gaze.

"Y-you know...I think t-that you would look pretty in anything, you are beautiful (y/n),"

He looks into your eyes and wipes your tears away with his thumb.

"U-uhh, I have an idea..."

He jumps up and runs to the front door, grabbing some essential items. You can hear him pacing around the house trying to find his things.

Then running back to you. Before you can say anything he pecks your cheek softly, "I'll be r-right back."

You sat there stunned, a bit confused.

~(spongebob voice) 20 - 30 mins later~

You sit up as you hear credence stumble into the door, the sound of plastic bags rustling catches your attention.

You hear his feet tap against the floor, much faster than before. He pops his head into the door, "J-just stay in here okay, I'll only be a f-few minutes.."

"Okay hun, take your time."

You decided to catch up on a book while you waited.

~

About 15 minutes later the door is pushed open. You look up from your book, seeing an exhausted credence with his hands out.

You mark your place, set down the book and stand up to join credence. He lightly covers your eyes as he leads you to the living room.

He uncovers your eyes and you look around to see tons of candles lit, your favorite movie in, a little pillow nook in the corner of the couch with two cups of hot chocolate on the table beside it.

He hugs you from behind, "d-do you like it?"

You turn around and hug him.

"Of course I do." You kiss his nose and make your way to the couch, credence following behind you.

He rests himself between your legs, his back against your torso, and lays his head on your chest as you watch the movie, and drink hot chocolate.

You run your fingers through his hair, and kiss the top of his head while he falls asleep.

You take one last sip of cocoa, snuggle up into credence, and fall asleep.

-----