OS 27 (Nayeon X Reader)

Requested by: eviequeen143

Hope you like it ;)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N POV

Another day in school. I wish that our vacation would extend but you can't force it right? I stand up from bed and fix it then I do my daily routine. I washed myself. Then, I wear my uniform. After that, I eat my breakfast. As I checked the time I still have 20 mins before the flag ceremony starts. After I having my breakfast, I put the dishes at the sink. I'll wash it later. I checked myself at the mirror one last time before I go out. I wear my black shoes and went out of my condo.

I run and run while catching my breath. I would be probably late if I don't keep up my speed. Sweats are showering at my whole body. Geez! 10 more minutes and I'll be late! I didn't take a bus because it will be arrived about a few minutes and probably the school guard will not let the late students enter, so I dashed off.

And atlast, I arrived! I reached the school gates and I entered. While walking in the hallway, I get my comb because my hair is so messy right now. Some of the students were staring me as like they were seeing a crazy girl walking here inside the school.

I reached at our section room and there's our teacher. I greeted her before I sit in my chair. She smiled back.

"Good morning students!" Our teacher greet lively.

"Good morning ma'am" We followed back in unison.

"Today is Monday, so we'll having a flag ceremony at the school ground after a 3 minutes" Our teacher said. Thanks that I don't get myself late in flag ceremony.

As we wait 'till the bell rings. I saw some of the students are so noisy. This room is like a market place.

*KRIIING*

The bell rings. We stand up and head off to the school ground. We form a straight line and making our arms straight forward. Then we begin our morning exercise.

After we finished our exercise. Our principal come up on the stage. We welcome her and she's about to announce something.

"Good morning my fello students! Welcome to Hanguel National High school! As we helding our Flag ceremony I was about to announce that there's a famous K-pop group will doing a school attack on our school!" Holy moly! What? A K-pop group? OMG! I'm a big fan of K-pop! Who will they be? It's my first time to see a famous group! (A/N: I don't know if the school name exist. But stick with it lol)

"Let's welcome them..." Holy Spirit of frog just say it! I'm excited!

"TWICE!" AAAAH! Twice! A famous girl K-pop group. I even stan this group!

They showed up on the stage and all the students we're keeping yelling. Holy child of cow! I felt unconscious to myself, but still I make myself strong.

"One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida!" They greeted lively. They're so gorgeous. There's a beautiful girl next to a beautiful girl and so on. Also, my bias is there, Nayeon! That gorgeous smile! That bunny teeth hehe! She's more pretty in personal.

"Good morning Hanguel students!" Jihyo greeted. Gosh the heavenly vocal leader is here!

"So this is Twice! They're having a School attack here. As some of lucky students will be here in the stage and meet with them!" The MC said. Danggg! I wish that I'm one of the lucky students.