horse riding clothing.

1. Riding hat: A riding hat is an important item of the riding gear. It protects the head incase of a fall. If you have a hard fall and hit your head it is best to replace the hat. Inside the hat is a layer of protective styrofoam and then a layer of fabric. When you fall the styrofoam might crack and The next time you fall you might not have full protection. So when you fall hard replace your hat. Some hats have peaks to shade the face from the sun and others don't have with peaks but you can get colorful covers with peaks.

2. Back protector: A back protector is important if your doing any jumping or learning to do faster gaits such as canter or gallop. It protects your ribs, tailbone, and your spine.

3. Riding boots: all riding boots should have a small heal to reduce your foot slipping too far forward in the stirrup. You can get tall riding boots and jodhpurs boots or short boots. If you have short boots then you should get chaps to protect you legs from pain from rubbing of the saddle. Try to get leather riding boots so they are water proof.

4. Jodhpurs: jodhpurs have padding on your bottom to protect it from getting too sore on being in the saddle. You can also get jodhpurs with padding on the inside of your legs so if you have jodhpur boots you don't need chaps because you have padding in your jodhpurs.

5. Others: if you don't have any of these than I'm sure you'll have something around the house. If you don't have jodhpurs then leggings will do. If you don't have boots than any boots with a small heel will do. Most stables should provide hats and back protectors so don't worry if you don't have hats or stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm not copying this from a book I'm just using my knowledge about horses to write this book. If you have any ideas for this book let me know