Reece Watts

Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

Good dawning to thee, friend,

I'm a Silly gentleman, who likes nothing more than Dancing with the right man.

The first thing people usually notice about me is my Friendly personality, closely followed by my smashing Ass. I hope you will find my Ass to be as special as new born kittens, and my Hair as awesome as the first moon landing.

I work as a Student, helping teenagers. This allows me to exercise my skills: leadership and bravery. My idol is Jensen Ackles. When I'm struggling with my job, I think of Jensen Ackles and feel inspired to continue. I once saw Jensen Ackles at a petrol station, so I feel we have a deep connection - almost spiritual, like the mist on an autumn day, or similar.

My life goals include:
Fight a dragon,Write a sonnet that captures your beauty , become the best Student I can be, help all the teenagers in the world

If you're the right man for me, you'll be Friendly and admirable. You won't be afraid to speak their mind and will have a healthy respect for honesty.

My ideal date would involve Writing in Texas with a Solid man by my side. While we're there, I write poetry about your Big Ass under the light of the moon.

The right man's smile will light up my day like somebody igniting a sparkler on a particularly stormy November 5th. Your Big Ass will make me tremble like sitting on a park bench when a double decker bus rattles by.

When you play The Game Of Love, you win or you die.

Until younder

Reece Watts

[ Face claim: Charlie Himmelstein ]