Libra and Virgo Are Stalkers

Start from the beginning

"Baa baa Cap sheep, do you have my wool?" Gem sang.

"No, Gem. No, Gem. No bags full." He stuck his tongue out at her in return.

Leo snorted. "Young love."

"You're right, Lee. We do love ice cream," Nye snickered.

Leo purses her lips and sighed.

——————

"And So Phoenix And I we're texting so late, I forgot to do my homework." Pisces reapplied her lip gloss.

"Seriously? Girl, get your priorities in line," Cancer shook her head.

"I'll be fine, don't you worry." Pisces rolled her eyes.

"I'd listen to Cancer on this one, girl. Even I don't text Aries that much." Sagittarius tightened her grip on her backpack.

"It's only history," Pisces shrugged. "I can just say that my mom went through and cleaned out my binder. And threw everything away."

Cancer chuckled and shook her head. "You're In way over your head."

"Aren't we all, though?" Sagittarius laughed. "I mean, with all the stuff happening, I think we'll all drown."

"I guess that's true. I mean, it's crazy. How did this happen to us?" Cancer agreed.

"Horrible luck or great luck," Pisces shrugged. "Haven't decided which yet."

"Something tells me it's very, very bad luck," Sagittarius said.

Then, she fainted.

—————

At the same time, Aries and Scorpio were both trying to figure out what was happening with their power situation.

"All I can find is fantasy books," Scorpio mumbled. "And this one book on Astrology."

"That's perfect! I'm searching Astrology online. It's the only way we'll ever make progress. I think are names are somehow connected." Aries kept his eyes glued to the screen.

A few sites popped up. One had something about the Zodiac Killer, but he was probably dead by now. Another had something to do with horoscopes. While he scrolled he noticed a site from his school.

"The Zodiac club?" Aries squinted and read. He clicked it.

"According to this, there used to be a group of twelve, no, thirteen people called the zodiacs way back in the 70s. Hey! They have our names! Except, there's no Gem or Nye. But there's a Gemini, which is close enough. Oh, and a new name called OH-feet-i-cus." Aries attempted to pronounce.

Then, he scrolled down to reveal a picture.

"Wow. That looks like us." Scorpio stared wide eyed.

They did. A group of thirteen all looked just like them and their friends, with the exception of the new kid. All their hair and outfits were slightly different, but their faces were practically identical.

"This. Is. Terrifying." Scorpio backed up.

"Totally." Aries agreed in shock.

"I trust you're not causing trouble?" It was Ms Mal.

"Yes ma'am," Scorpio nodded.

——————

Aquarius and Taurus sat at dinner, laughing and talking happily. Virgo and Libra sat two tables away in great disguises.

"A trench coat, a fake mustache, and a fedora?" Virgo asked. "Don't we look suspicious?"

"Only if you point it out," Libra rolled her eyes at her friend.

"It's not like it's obvious." Virgo sarcastically muttered.

"Shh!" Libra shushed her. "I'm trying to listen!"

Virgo rolled her eyes.

"Y'know, you're really cool, Taurus," Aquarius said.

"Thanks. So are you, Aqua." Taurus have him a grin.

Libra paled. "Maybe we should leave."

"Yeah, lets go to your car so you can cry while we listen to sad songs." Virgo helped her up.

"How did you...?" Libra trailed off.

"You look very sad right now." Virgo stared plainly.

"We should hang out more," Libra sniffled.

"Maybe we should," Virgo agreed.

As they stood up they heard Aquarius yell, "TARI'S BEEN TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL!"

————-
I've got Sagittarius power in mind. And I have one death in mind. Hehehehehehehehe. Don't worry I'll be mean with it. Anyways! Comment ships and whatever else! See ya!

(Also, this book has ranked 885 in general fiction! Yay!)