Chapter 4

" Yugyuem... "

- BABYBUNNY P.O.V -
" Hey Kookie! " Yugyuem said in a cheerful voice, I chuckled at his loud voice, " Hey Yugyu- " Before I could even continue my sentence I heard a deep husky voice, And I knew exactly who that voice belonged to. " Hey Babybun are you ready for our sleepover? " Tae said wrapping his arms around my waist, I blushed a DEEP red color at the nickname and the fact that my crush arms is around my waist like bruhhhhh! " Yeah of course i'am Tae! ", " Hey Yugyuem! Bye Yugyuem! " Said Tae smirking, He then dragged me to our class.
- AFTER SCHOOL -
- BUNNYS P.O.V-
After school we went to straight to Taes house and holy fuck is he rich! Like damn! I quickly went inside and took a shower and brushed my teeth, I put on a cute dress ( Night dress ) That reached my mid thigh and some cute stockings and a Choker, I checked the time and it was 8:30 pm.
I saw Tae on the couch shirtless with sweat pants, I didn't realize that I was staring until I saw Tae smirking at me, I blushed and quickly looked away until Tae grabbed ( Softly ) my jaw and made eye contact with me, He then said " Kookie I really want to... Kiss you right now. " I blushed but then smirked ( Wtf when did kookie have this type of confidence?! ) " Yes daddy " I replied, I smirked wider when I heard Tae growl, He then leaned in and kissed me, He picked me up and made me sit on his lap, I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, I can feel Taes Big, Long, Thick ( You know what 😉😉😌😌👅👅) Poking me, I moaned, We then pulled away for Air, " Jeon Jungkook will you be my boyfriend? "
" Tae I...... "

Hey its Auther nim! Sorry for the late update! So I made it longer than usual to make it up to my little kids ( Viewers ) Lol, What do you think should be Kookies answer? Hmmm? Should there be ( You know what ) In the next chapter? Is it going too fast? Comment what you think! 💜🤗💜