Chapter 25: Maci Ann Jonas 🎀

September 16th Sarah had Maci Ann on Nicks birthday, she was born at 4:30am and weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. I took Stella to the hospital to see them, along with Denise, Danielle, the girls and Little Kevin. Nick was resting on the couch in the recovery room, while Sarah was in the bed bottle feeding Maci. "Hey there." I said coming in to give her a hug. Maci is absolutely adorable, she was born with a head full of curly hair like Nick and dark eyes. "Can I hold her?" I asked Sarah. "Yeah here." She replied handing her carefully over to me. "Hey Maci its Aunt Avery and cousin Stella." I said to her. Stella was sitting on Danielle's lap wide awake, looking around at everyone. "Look there Stella, there is your new cousin Maci." Danielle said to her moving her closer. We took pictures of everyone together, and then of just the girls. "I'm so excited for them to grow up together and he bestfriends like we are." I told Sarah. "I know me too, hopefully they meet brothers like we did." She replied. We stayed until visiting time was over, and all the babies were getting fussy. I called Joe on the way home to see if he needed anything while I was out but he sounded like he was asleep so I decided to just come home and find something to eat. I walked in the door to see Joe fast asleep on the couch with the t.v. on, I snuck over to him covering him up with the blanket and kissed him on the bed before going upstairs to put Stella in her bed. I brought a baby monitor downstairs with me to the kitchen so I find me something to eat for dinner, I ended up making me a turkey, cheese, mayo and pickles sandwich. When Joe heard me come into the room, he woke up. "Wake up sleepy head." I told him. "Mm no way, where's Stella?" He asked me sitting up. "She's in her bed asleep." I replied. "How's Sarah and Maci?" He asked me. "Good, she is Nicks twin." I replied showing him the pictures we took earlier. "Wow she is." He replied. Nick, Sarah and Maci came over a few days later to see all three of us. Joe held Maci and couldnt stop smiling the whole time. "She's so beautiful Nick." Joe said to him. "Thanks man, Stella is too." Nick replied back holding Stella. I couldn't wait to see Stella and Maci grow up together alongside Alena, Valentina, Little Kevin and Dina's daughter Sienna.