Chapter 8: The Next Big Step

Months passed as mine and Joe's relationship got more serious. We went on trips with Sarah and Nick, double dated with them and even Kevin and Danielle.
Sarah: So Nick and I are taking out relationship to the next level.
Me: Yes get it, but use protection!!
Sarah: Well noted 😂
"Who was that?" Joe asked me after I stopped laughing. "Sarah, she was telling me about how her and Nick are taking their relationship to the next level." I told him. "I figured they would soon." He told me leaning in to kiss me passionately. I threw my phone aside as we started having a very passionate makeout session. Joe pulled me on top of him not breaking the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started kissing my neck and pulling my shirt off revealing my bra. I looked up at him to see him taking his purity ring off. "Forget the purity ring." He growled at me throwing it aside as he took his shirt off. We continued to make out and pull all of our clothes off as he got on top of me. He continued to kiss all over me reaching over to the bed side table to pull out a foil packet. He ripped it open with his teeth and applied it before the Cake By The Ocean began. 😂 I couldnt help but say his name quietly over and over, as he kept on going faster and faster not stopping for anything.  Avery I love you so much." He moaned. "I love you so much too Joe." I replied going to kiss him again. We kept on and on until he finished in the condom. We both laid there, sweating and panting. He threw the condom off into the trash and got back into bed, cuddling up to me before falling asleep not waking up at all during the night. I thought I had a dream about it until I woke up the next morning naked next to Joe. I carefully got out of the bed and let him sleep while I went to get in the shower and meet Sarah downstairs. When I got downstairs, she was looking very happy as I was. "So how was last night?" She asked me. "Absolutely amazing, what about you?" I asked her. "The same, let's go get pizzas we can talk more in the car." She replied. We both snuck quietly out the door and into the car. "So how was it?" I asked her turning down the radio. "Oh my gosh it was so much better than I imagined." She told me. "Really?" I asked her focusing on the road. "Yeah, he was really gentle. What about you and Joe?" She asked me. "Oh my gosh it was so good, I can't believe it happened." I told her. "Oh I know me either, but now we have went all the way with our boyfriends." She told me. It was true, we both were saving ourselves until we found the ones and looks like we did. The pizza place was not very far from their house, they knew who were before we even entered the door. The Jonas's are a regular customers, they didn't charge us for our pizzas and even gave us an extra one because of how much the guys can eat. 😂 We made our way back to the house and decided to do something funny for Joe and Nick. I texted Joe and Sarah texted Nick to come to the door because we have a surprise for them. When we heard they were close, I pulled up the song "I Fell in Love With The Pizza Girl" from their show Jonas and played it when they opened the door. Joe and Nick both were wearing sweats hanging off their hips, barefoot with no shirt and their hair super messy. When they opened the door and saw us with pizzas in our hands and heard the music playing, they started to laugh while recording the moment for their Instagram stories. "Oh my gosh this is the best surprise." Joe told me taking the boxes out of my hand. "Yeah, thanks so much." Nick replied kissing Sarah on the cheek and helping her with the boxes. "We thought it would be funny to see your reactions." I told them. "Yeah that's the first song we thought of." Sarah told them getting a slice of cheese out of the box. We heard footsteps coming from the stairs and in walked Denise, Kevin Sr and to our surprise Frankie. I couldn't believe how grown up Frankie "aka Bonus Jonas" was, he had to be around 17 or 18 now. His facial features were defiantly still the same, same brown hair, brown eyes but with a hint of a mustache. "Look who slipped in during the night." Kevin Sr told us pointing to Frankie. Joe and Nick went to hug him while Sarah and I awkwardly stood there. "Frankie this is Avery." Joe told him motioning me over to him. "It's very nice to meet you, I am so glad to see Joe happy." He told me shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you too, and thanks I'm very happy too." I replied. "This is Sarah " Nick said introducing her. "So what did you girls go get?" Denise asked us. "We got half cheese/pepperoni, a veggie lovers and this one is a surprise one." I told them. "A surprise one?" Kevin Sr asked. "Yeah they made us an extra one, they knew who were were before even getting in the store." Sarah told him. "Gotta love Little Rays." Joe replied picking up another piece. "Geez your hungry, did last night wear you out?"Frankie asked him teasingly. I almost choked on my pizza when those words came out of his mouth. Denise and Kevin Sr had some pretty serious looks on their faces, while all four of us had very shocked looks. "Um did something happen last night that I need to know of?" Kevin Sr asked calmly. I could feel my face turn blood red, no words could come out of my mouth. "Yes something happened, and it was between me and Sarah and Joe and Avery in our separate rooms." Nick finally spoke up. "Was protection used?" Denise asked. "Yes." Joe said. "You know we are fine with it as long as protection is used." Kevin Sr replied. "This was all of our first times." Joe reminded her. "Oh how special." Denise gushed coming over to give us hugs. "Mom its already awkward as it is." Nick said to her. "It's not awkward at all, it's wonderful you guys have waited this long." She told us.  "I waited for the girl of my dreams." Joe told her wrapping his arm around me. "Me too." Nick replied doing the same thing but to Sarah. We all were glad the awkwardness of the conversation was over and could resume our day without any weirdness.