Hero the Chao

Hero is a Chao who has the appearance of a neutral child Chao: he is whitish pink and has yellow markings at the tip of his head, hands, feet and tail, a bulb-shaped head, one green eye, one red eye, a floating, yellow pom-pom ball hovering above the top of his head that changes appearance corresponding to his emotions, two pink butterfly-like wings, with black, pink, and blue stripes throughout his body, and a small circular tail. He is distinguishable from other Chao by his colors and light purple bow tie.

His colony was destroyed by Eggman and Hero was forced to find a new home. One day Damian finds Hero while he was out exploring.

He took him in and they instantly became friends. Damian convinced his parents ( Shadow, Amy, and in some stories Sonic) to let him adopt Hero as a pet. Although Damian prefers to think of Hero as his friend and bother rather then a pet. Sometimes Damian even calls Hero "little brother". After Damian adopts him, he names him Hero.

Hero's personally is almost identical to that of Cheese the Chao. Very loyal to Damian as Cheese is to Cream and is always ready to help in any situation no matter how big or small. Hero's mood tends to reflect Damians: whenever Damian is happy or upset, so is Hero. Much to Amy's delight cause Damian is very good at hiding his true feelings just as his biological father ( Shadow ) and step father ( Sonic) is good at hiding there true feelings.

He is adventurous and very brave for a Chao. Remaining clam whereas an entire colony Chao went into panic when Eggman attacked them. Just as much as Damian is devoted to protecting him as his kind, Hero is devoted to protecting Damian and is always there to support him and to point him in the right direction when he looses his way.

Like other Chao, Hero can use his wings for flight, allowing him to fly in midair.

Hero is said to be a Chao of incredible power, possessing enough strength to heavily dent a robots armor. As a Chao, Hero can gain the traits of creatures to which he is exposed to as he grows. He is strong for his small size; for example, he can hold relatively heavy objects like baseballs bats. Also, he can perform a powerful combo attack with Damian which can overpower several foot soldiers and robots at once.

His is main form of attack - Damian launches Hero as a 'homing missile' of sorts, as he homes in on and destroys an enemy, making him a valuable weapon. He is also able to create small tornadoes.

Hero also has the ability to change into a Chao version of Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower. Amy Rose, Knuckles the Echidna, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Rouge the bat; and to greatly increase the luck of all his team members around him during battle.

Once Hero nears the end of his life-cycle, he can envelope himself in a cocoon and emerge as an egg-reborn as a new Chao with the traits he had in his past life.

  Hero has the appearance of a neutral child Chao: he is whitish pink and has yellow markings at the tip of his head, hands, feet and tail, a bulb-shaped head, one green eye, one red eye, a floating, yellow pom-pom ball hovering above the top of his head that changes appearance corresponding to his emotions, two pink butterfly-like wings, with black, pink, and blue stripes throughout his body,  and a small circular tail. He is distinguishable from other Chao by his colors and light purple bow tie.

(Authors Note: I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog, Amy Rose, Shadow the Hedgehog, Cream the Rabbit, Cheese the Chao, or any of the Sonic Characters.
All rights go to Sega, The Sonic Team, and the Archie comic.
I also do not own  the picture,
I came up with the idea and the character but Amelirosespeed made the picture.
All right goes to her.
I do own Hero, so please do not use or copy unless you give me credit.
You can use him if you want, but be sure to give me credit And as long as you Don't make him say or do anything out of character.)