Chapter 1

"Alison? There's a package here for you."

Alison jumped out of her bed and rushed out of her en-suite. Alison ran down the huge oak carved stairs. Alison looked at the package on the new black kitchen table.

"It's here it's here it's here!" Alison squealed.

Alison leaped at the kitchen table. Anna Alison's mum grabbed the package first.

"Ouch! Mum! Why did you do that?" Alison asked while rubbing her left elbow.

"Breakfast first." Anna commanded.

Alison are her breakfast while staring at the package that was quite big. When Alison's had finished her breakfast she seized the package with a murderous look on her face.

Alison ran upstairs so that no one could stop her from opening it. The package contained a pink mini skort a white polo t-shirt and a pair of white cheerleading runners.

"It's perfect." Alison said.

Later on in school she wore her new outfit, every single boy looking at her with googoo eyes.

Jake Smith strode over to Alison.

"You look beaut babe " Jake said.

"Thanks honey." Alison said.

"Let's go to my locker I need to get my lipgloss."

Alison and Jake walked over to Alison's locker. Alison got her lipgloss kissed Jake on the cheek and said. " Gotta go babe cheerleading practise fit the game. Duty calls see you later babe."

Alison headed over to the pitch where they normally had practise. Her best friends ran over to her well jogged as they didn't want to ruin their new white cheerleading runners.

"Omg Ali beaut outfit love the skort where did you get it?" Mackenzie asked.

"Omg same and twinzees!" Annabella said.

Madeleine-Rose and Katherine laughed as they all points out their right feet. The five of them laughed and said let's cheerlead at the same time.