Chapter two - School humiliation

I woke up only to find myself in the stupid fucking diaper again I looked at the box and saw that these were magic diapers. They remove curses when they're on and won't leak at all. I got up but on some pants over my diaper a t shirt and a jacket to wrap around my waist so they don't see the huge bulge from my but. The diaper was warm and soft and I hate to admit it that it felt good under my butt. But it's still super embarrassing. I just have to survive school so no one notices my butt. Luckily my mom has made me a huge breakfast and drove me to school.
I went on to my next period and it went pretty smooth until I had to go poop but my teacher does not allow us to go to the restroom. What do I do know my bowels are swelling. But I'm wearing a diaper they won't know. It's too late I have to go and I thought to myself that no one would really know. So I let it out. Bad idea. "BRAAAPPPPPPPPP" i just farted really loud. I stood still as a statue face red as I continued to fill my diaper with poop. Everyone was laughing at me. I couldn't stand the humiliation my face just got redder "excuse me Lily that was extremely rude and not funny" yelled the teacher "I-I'm s-sorry" I sat back down as all the mess in my diaper spread all around my buttcheeks. I'm still really embarrassed about that. I sat through math class in the poopy diaper it was so uncomfortable. The kids were still laughing at me agh the end of class. I grabbed my stuff and waddled our with my hand over my bum. "Hey lily how was being a diaper baby for the first time" sky asked me. "Not cool I thought these magic diapers were supposed to muffle farts." "No silly lily they were supposed to remove your curses not stop you from farting. And I see you used you diaper." "What?" I said as I looked down and blushed to see my jacked on the floor and my bulging diapered butt sticking out of my pants. "You don't need this jacket it too hot out and she teleported it to my closet." I quickly covered my butt with my hands "give me back my jacket jerk how else am I gonna hide this diaper!" I whined " you don't!" Sky laughed.
Then I see my crush jack walk over to my. Omg he can't see me in this diaper "Sky please remove this curse so I don't have to wear this anymore" I cried but then she made me fart again using her magic grabbing his attention towards me as I kept blushing. He laughed and teased at me "ew you're a little gassy today lily aren't you" and walked away. My life is ruined and it's all sky's fault she made me fart in front my crush. But sky disappeared. I didn't have anything to hide my diaper or didn't know how to take it off so I was stuck in the poopy diaper. It was so uncomfortable every step I take wiggled by butt and spreads my mess around.

Sky POV
Back in my layer I had successfully set up a voodoo spell of lily called the butt link. I linked her diaper to mine. Then a load of poop entered my diaper as planned let's have some fun. I used my hands and squished the mess all over her.

Lily POV
I was sitting in class trying not to worry about my diaper then all the sudden my diaper started squishing my mess over the back my bum. I yelped in class and was super red. Then it stoped for a while and cleaned my diaper. "Hey Lily are you okay?" Said the teacher "N-no problem" as I blushed. Then I started vibrating! As I moaned again and creamed my diaper. Everyone looked at me as I stood still with a red flustered face. The butt squishing stopped but it was too late everyone saw me squirm and gave weird faces to me.

When class was done I waddled out and was approached by Sky "hey lily how's the paper coming along?" "I'm working on it" I muttered "great I'll clean your diaper when it's done" she pointed at me and she made me do the loudest fart she's ever done to me and even more poop filled my diaper. "Ahh you completely filled it! I screamed as I blushed and covered my butt with my hands. How much can this hold!" "Don't worry its gonna be fine they don't leak. Now do my paper" and she teleported me to my room. Great now there's tons of poop loaded at my butt. I waddled to my computer and I had to do her Paper I refused to sit down and let the mess squish over me but I was too tired, I gave in and smushed my butt into the messy diaper. Later I finally finished it and gave it to sky and she cleaned my diaper with a spell.