Ch.1 Full Sun

Hope you will like this story :) I've been trying to find some good markhyuck with hyuckhei story but I decided why not write my own 😂 so here it is!

-Kiko 💕

"Faster Jaemin-ah!"

"I'm trying would you shut the hell up, I'm concentrating!"

"Well damn try harder Nana! Faster!" I yelled looking at the gate of the school which is already halfway close. If the gate were close before we could enter then we are forced to clean the building of our university and I really don't like that idea.

"Well Full Sun hold on tight!" He said and I obliged his command securing my tight hold on his chest as he pedal his bicycle faster.

We are near the gate and the gate was so near to close, can we do it?

Sweats starting to form on Jaemin's forehead as he pedal more faster until we reached the inside of the school before the gates were closed.

"Ah, that was one hell of a ride!" He said as he parked and locked his bicycle near the old oak tree in front of the science building.

"Indeed is, but we gotta get to our room before Sir. Johnny would give is detention." I answered and he nodded as we started to ran before Sir. Johnny our english teacher catch us.

-

"Guys," Renjun whispered, one of our best friend, his desk was in front of me and Jaemin. "What is it?" Jaemin answered looking up and putting his pen aside since he is just doodling random stuff at the back of his notebook.

"Have you heard that the music club is now accepting Freshmen! Can you believe it?" Renjun exclaim which is slightly louder that makes some of our classmates looked at him in disbelief.

"Really? I thought they only accept juniors and seniors." I said and he shook his head.

"Yes but Miss Jessica resigned in the position as the adviser of the club and Sir Taeil took the opportunity and he is now the adviser of the club!" Rejun answered and he winced when Jeno, his seat mate, smacked the back his head.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asked glaring at his seat mate.

Jeno scoffed, "you said that you and I will audition in the dance club! Why are you so interested in Music club?" He asked.

"Come on man, you know I really like singing you already heard my voice right? You even said I have an angelic voice." Renjun said smiling at Jeno. He pouted looking at Renjun then at me.

"Uhm, so what? Will you audition for dance or music?" I asked him. He shrugged, "I'll think about it."

"Well for me, I won't be auditioning for music." Jaemin suddenly said making Renjun and Jeno looked at him in curiosity.

"What? I don't have that good voice like Renjun and Full Sun, I'm more confident in dancing." He spoke and Jeno nodded in agreement.

"I feel you! Let's audition together!" Jeno said giving Jaemin his famous eye smile which make Renjun scoffed at the interaction turning around and focusing again on the work that is given by their teacher.

"Hey." Jaemin said nudging my arm and I looked at him, "Will you audition for music? I know you really like singing but I also know that it makes you scared."

"I don't know Nana, is it worth the risk?" I asked looking at him and he sighed.

"If you really love singing then why not, I think ever since the incident you know what are the do's and don'ts right?" He said before opening his notebook to start copying what is written on the board.

"W-what if it will happen again?" I asked him and he stopped writing but he didn't looked at me.

"If you love something it is always worth the risk and if something happened I'll always be there for you." He said and I nodded then he looked at me and held my shoulders looking straight into my eyes.

"Just an advice don't dance alright" he said and I pouted but nodded anyway.

-

"Yah! Jeno-ah don't be sad just because we will be in different clubs we are not friends anymore. You are my best friend Jeno-ah." Renjun cooing at the pouting male.

"Alright! Alright! You know what to say for me to forgive you completely. What is it?" Jeno grinning.

"Ah! No! I will not say it."

"Then I am still pissed at you for choosing music club!" Jeno yelled glaring at Renjun.

"Fine Fine. Lee Jeno is the most handsome in SM university." Renjun said soullessly making Jeno chuckle and pat Renjun's head.

Jaemin grinned evilly before he said, "I don't think Lee Jeno is the most handsome!"

Jeno gasped at Jaemin's announcement, "then who is it? Who is the one who beat the eye smile prince Lee Jeno!" He said full of confidence.

Before Jaemin could I answer, "it's Lee Donghyuck!" I said laughing and Jaemin smacked my arm.

"I was about to say my name you idiot!" He said and I laughed before grabbing a pretzel stuffing it to his mouth.

"Just eat you dirty flirt." I said.

-

We are now at the school hall in front of the bulletin board and Renjun already writing his name in the music club section while Jaemin and Jeno on the dance club.

I am still worried if joining music club is going to be okay. Although I know singing makes me happy but in reality fate takes away what makes you happy and leaves you miserable. Life can make you happy for a day and can make you sad for a week.

"We don't know what will happen Full Sun, it is a worth a try right." Jaemin said smiling at me.

"Come on Hyuckie, let's make our freshmen year the most memorable one okay!" Renjun said handing me a ball pen.

I looked at the paper which already has 3 new members.

1. Chenle
2. Jungwoo
3. Renjun
4.

I guess I don't even know what will happen I just need to be more careful now since I am going to join a club. My heart tells me this is the right thing to do but my brain tells me that something might happen and that it might happen to me once again.

I took a deep breath before writing my name in the list making the three male behind me cheer for me.

"We will always be there for you, nothing bad will happen, I promise." Jaemin said to me.

* end of chapter one