A Step To Stop A Mistake

Hey all,

I'm really sorry that I have to post the story this much long late! I'm sorry

Ok, about this story, it is not completely a love story; it is going to revolve around two reporters and a society issue. I planned this storyline long back but it is going to coincide with current scenario too, which is highly accidental!

PS: This story isn’t intended to hurt anyone’s feelings! Please vote only after reading the whole story.

Thank you for waiting patiently, now let’s get into the story.

Pragya and Vin entered inside their News Channel office, little nervously and highly worried to face the wrath of their senior reporter Abhishek Mehra

Pragya and Vin entered inside their News Channel office, little nervously and highly worried to face the wrath of their senior reporter Abhishek Mehra. They have done the job like that as it was going to result in their firing out from the job.

“Pragz, I'm worrying for my job now! I should have turned on the mike before recording the video instead I spoiled the entire hard work of yours” Vin said nervously walking to their senior reporter cabin.

“Relax Vin, he would scold as usual but he won’t fire us out! I'm sure about it. And about the mistake you did, I myself won’t forgive you for that!” Pragya says standing near Abhi’s cabin

“I didn’t do it intentionally. I was concentrating on getting his confession; I forgot to turn on the mike. I'm sorry yaar” Vin apologized sincerely

Before Pragya could say anything, the cabin door got opened; Abhi and his assistant Alia came out of the cabin discussing something seriously. Even she is Abhi’s assistant in office, they are siblings. Abhi and Alia were staying in Mumbai and their Daadi was staying in Ludhiana

Pragya and Vin smiled awkwardly and gulped seeing Abhi’s one deadly glare on them.

Vin stood behind Pragya and murmurs under his breath ‘We are dead Pragz’ Pragya pinches his arm and stands as nothing happened in front of them.

“So finally, Ms. Responsible reached Office?” Abhi asked in a mocking tone

“Sir, we were little late because of traffic” Pragya said nervously looking around except him

“Pragya I have some work for you, come with me” Alia said by holding Pragya’s arm, thought to take her out from there before Abhi bust out his anger on her, but unfortunately before she could move out, Abhi stopped her.

“Wait Alia, I need to talk with them and it is important now!” Abhi said sternly loud, which made other staffs to look at them.

“Sir, it is my…” Vin started explain the mistake he committed but Pragya stopped him and continued “It is my mistake only sir, I forgot to turn on the mike and because of my mistake Vin’s hard work got spoiled” Pragya said in single breath and she could feel the volcano boiling inside Abhi.