America Part 3

After a half an hour car ride we arrived at the hotel we will be staying at for the night. We where going to leave at 11:00 AM tomorrow and where supposed to be at the cottage my parents rented around 5:00 PM.
We all gathered a bag of clothes and brought it into the hotel with us.
As we walked in I stayed at the back of the pack.
"Hello, have you reserved any rooms?" One of the employees asked once we reached the front desk. I than looked at my parents from where I was which was behind all the boys. They both looked as if they where frozen. I than walked up to the counter remembering that we reserved seven rooms. "Hello" I said once I reached the desk and got up on my tippy toes. "Reserved seven" I said. The employee then shook their head and got on the computer in front of them. "And what name is the reservations under?" The employee asked I than thought for a second and remembered Dad said he put it under Mr Do.
"Mr Do" I said trying to pronounce it in my best English I could.
They than shook their head and typed something into the computer. "Alright here are your room keys and if you can please pay now" they said as they passed me the room keys. I than looked towards my parents who where staring at me with heir mouths open a bit. "They asked to pay now" I said in Korean to them. Which immediately knocked them out of their daze they where in.
After they payed for the rooms we all went to the elevator.