Three knocks sounded at his door and he knew it was Commander Amir. He tusked as he didn't want to be interrupted. Seeing the Commander made him remember how he brought that insolent into the castle that made his son into a puppet. He muttered a 'come in' keeping his disapproving gaze out the window.

Commander Armir entered and bowed to the King. He had rushed back to the castle after the guards told him the news. The pass was rolled and placed securely in his hold. "I have important news for you my King." Commander Armir spoke.

"What important news do you have?" King Rhett questioned, hoping the man wasn't going to waste his time. The Commander would have to suffer if he did.

"This my lord." Commander Amir outstretched the pass to the King. He turned to see the paper in his hands. The King took slow steps forward. What important thing could be written on a piece of paper. "I just got news of this from the guards situated at the entrance. My deepest apologies for not informing you earlier."

King Rhett took the pass and opened it. He scanned through it, a sinister smile on his lips. He held the paper tight, wrinkling the edges. "My thoughts were correct." he said. "What are you planning with the Arilikook empire." he walked back over to his window, looking at the Aperian Kingdom. "I thought you were too quiet for too long my dearest Queen Zelda. Things aren't as calm as I had hoped."

Commander Amir was shocked by the King's words. "Excuse my rudeness your highness but isn't Queen Zelda deceased?"

King Rhett laughed loudly. "My wife has been dead for the last nineteen years." his smile faded, anger taking over. "At least she is to her son." The Commander didn't say another word. He also knew he couldn't repeat a word he had heard.

-

The plans for his coronation was going well. Prince Cormac was satisfied with the way things had turned out. He invited everyone in the Kingdom. Something his father didn't need to know. Prince Cormac figured what he didn't know won't hurt him. He was eager for the time to come.

Iker entered his room, he was left to finalize the preparations. "You have visitors." Iker said, Princess Ximera and Arabella walked in behind him. Cormac was surprised by their visit.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, walking up to the two and placing a kiss on their cheeks.

"I couldn't miss my fiance's coronation." Ximera smiled. "My father insisted that I come. The wedding is also in a week, it's best I stay until then." Prince Cormac frowned at her. "Don't start behaving childish now. I haven't forgotten what you said. Until you've found us both a way out, there will be a wedding taking place."

"I've already come up with a plan." Prince Cormac announced. "Today is very important for me along with this Kingdom. I can't assure you things will go smoothly. I'm awfully sure that my father will burn the whole place down."

Princess Ximera laughed. The Prince was only making Iker worry more. "That would be a sight to see." Ximera said. "Am I going to meet the one who has captured your heart. I'm hoping I'll get to see him."

Cormac blushed, "He's an important person in all of this. Another reason I think my father will behead me." He responded. "He won't be fond that I love him, but I don't care. Our love is all that matters."

"I didn't think I'll get to see the day when Prince Cormac becomes lovesick." Princess Arabella teased. "I'm starting to feel jealous." Princess Ximera nodded in agreement. They shared a laugh. "On another note," Arabella spoke again. "Not only is it your coronation but your twentieth birthday. And of course we bought gifts from Laqum."

"I wonder what they could be." Cormac showcased his curiosity. "Iker," he turned to the boy who was silent and attending to the Prince's outfit for the night. "I want for you to go and get Phoenix. I'm sure you remember where he is." Iker nodded.