Author's Note***

Hey people :)

So this is another series i started its also an original by me !! :) its basically a manga / anime inspired series !:) so yea DISCLAIMERS* if it seems like you happened to read something like this somewhere!

*****************
TITLE:
THE CHOICE !!!!
/*^*/\*^*/\*^*\

DESCRIPTION:
The story is based on this girl, that has no friends at all. One fine day, she receives a text message about a survey, and she does the survey out of fun , and after the survey, she was automatically brought to a game webpage .. She thinks that its a prank. But suddenly, ......... things around her got really weird , people started trying to kill her and that lots of people started dying .. Not long after she meets a boy that saved her from being killed, and tells her whats going on, and she also slowly starts to fall in love with him..they know that they can only trust each other, and only she has the ability to stop whatever is going on . Can she do it in TIME? Or will things just end like that ........

*****************

read more to find out :3 hehhehh •••

I hope you'll enjoy this series !! Please do vote if you like it , or leave a comment to help me improve !!

Also !! Im thinking of writing another story soon !! So do leave so suggestions, on what kind of series/ fanfic you want me to start !! Arigato !!

<<<<Also , im not really sure whether i should do this story or not :/ so do comment below⬇️⬇️⬇️ a (YES/NO) to tell me if its a good storyline ! Thanks :) >>>>

💋 Fairytearu🐳