Kirino Ranmaru (X Shy!Reader): Hang out?

Start from the beginning

"Did she just talk?" One of the fangirls said.

"Thats a first." Another said.  

"Her voice sounds beautiful actually..."

"Hey, dont compliment her. Shes getting Kirino-senpai"

The fangirls kept going on and on about me and Kirino. We were getting uncomfortable until Kirino spoke up again. "Uhh so... since theyre watching us, wanna talk about the hang out someplace else?" I nodded. "Great, Lets go somewhere else when they cant see us." I nodded again

Kirino held my hand. I didnt mind, but its kinda hard not blushing when you see many people staring at you and thinking 'Oh my god, theyre a couple'.

After so many stares, we went to the soccer field. "Since theres no practice right now. Maybe we can chit chat here."

We talked for a while, it was kinda awkward but its great! We said our byes and goodnights and we went home. 

I went back home "Jade, Im here!" I said, and put my bag on the couch. I saw my feline friend meowing towards me. She jumped on me and licked my face. "Kawaii..." I said and put her on the couch as well, then sat next to her

"You wont believe what just happened!" I shouted. Jade meowed and tilted her head. I giggled "Kirino! The one I keep telling you about, just asked if we can hang out!" I grabbed Jade, stood up and spun around. With her trying to smack my face.

She kept struggling so I stopped. She then jumped off me and hissed, then licked her paw. "Sorry about that... I was just excited!" I sat down next to my cat. "Hey Jade." I said, she looked at me and meowed once again. "I know youre a cat but... Can you help me pick my clothes?"

Jade stared at me for like 2 minutes... Then she finally meowed. "Great! Why were you staring at me like that though?.." I whispered the last part... IS THIS PLACE HAUNTED?

I carried Jade and we went to my room. I opened the closet and grabbed some good-looking clothes. 

(Pick your on clothes and pretend Jade chose it xd Btw I dont own any of these)