Roses are expensive, so I got you this instead.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked as Elias led you down the empty hallways of the arena SmackDown was going to be held in. Usually you would be on your way home or at home on a Tuesday night with Elias. But he was wrestling with Bayley on the Mixed Match Challenge tonight so he had to travel from Raw to the arena where SmackDown was being held.

"Just follow me," Elias said from in front of you.

"There's nobody here yet. Are you sure we're supposed to be here?" You asked.

"I'm sure," he said.

He continued to lead you down the hallway until you reached the Gorilla area backstage where the producers sat during the show and where wrestlers got ready before their matches every night.

"Elias, are you sure-"

"Shh, just trust me. It's fine." He said as he helped you up the three steps and towards the curtain.

He gave your hand a gentle squeeze as he held the curtain aside for you and the two of you stepped out onto the stage.

You let go of his hand and took a moment to take in everything. It was just the two of you standing on the SmackDown stage surrounded by thousands of empty seats that in a few hours would be filled with loud and crazy fans.

"Wow," you said as you took in the arena.

"Amazing isn't it?" He asked as he looked over at you.

"Yeah. How do you get used to it every night?" You asked as you glanced over at him.

"You don't." He admitted. "Come here, I want to take you to the ring." He said as he took your hand again and led you down the ramp.

Elias led you over to the steps and held your hand as you climbed onto the ring apron. He then jumped onto the apron and put his foot on the bottom rope while he pulled the middle rope up so you could step through.

"Thanks." You said.

"You're welcome." He said with a smile.

You noticed there were two stools sitting in the middle of the ring. There were also some candles and rose petals around the two stools.

"What are those?" You asked as you pointed to the candles.

"Just something to add a little romance." He said as he gave you a small smile. "Sit down. I want to sing you something I've been working on."

"You wrote me a song?" You asked as you took a seat on one of the stools.

"Not exactly. You'll see." He said as sat down on the other stool and then reached down to pick up his guitar and set it on his knee.

He strummed a couple of chords to tune the guitar before he started in on a steady rhythm.

"105 is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you. Wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do." He sang as he played an acoustic version of the Jason Derulo song you loved. "And you know one of these days when I get my money right, buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life. Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush. But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough...."

He then swung his guitar around so it was on his back as he reached into his pocket.

"Elias...what are you doing?" You asked.

You saw him pull a small box from his pocket and you felt your eyes start to water.

"I'll say will you marry me?" He sang as he opened up the box to reveal a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

He looked up at you as he waited for you to give him an answer.

"Yes!" You said as you nodded and then lifted your hands up to brush away a few tears from your eyes. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

The worried look on Elias' face faded as his lips curved into a smile. He took the ring from the box and then carefully slid it onto your left hand.

You looked down at it and admired how pretty the ring was and how it sparkled under the spotlights shining down from above you.

Elias stood up and put his hands on your waist before he leaned in and pressed a kiss to your lips. He kept one hand on your waist while the other moved to the back of your neck to deepen the kiss.

"I love you," he said as he broke the kiss to give both of you a second to breathe.

"I love you too," you said as you looked up at him.

"I know you really wanted flowers." He said as he took your left hand. "But roses are expensive, so I got you this instead."

"It's perfect!" You said as you looked down at the ring.