Chapitre Five: The Wrath of a Father

Argyros and Andros reached the hospital. Their coach was still worried about his injured captain. He cannot helped but to express his anxiety towards both. "Andros, are you sure about this? I can help you to register your admittance details." Mr. Lahm insisted as he helped Argyros to have Andros sit in the wheelchair.

The captain prince was even in pain than before. His heart ached. He realized that all these while he was acting stubborn. The reason why his father was furious about him. He did not understand the reason why as well. Neither Argyros. "Coach, I am really okay. I will call my benefactor guardian shortly. I cannot trouble you any further." He replied. He sounded as if he wanted to shun his coach away.

Argyros read that. His heart raced. Something bad is going to happen. He could imagine it. The near future prophecy played in his mind. The worst ever thing that will befall on us is coming. We are in doom. He could not tell anyone about it. The prophecy might be wrong as well. Argyros was still an amateur in many ways before he could climb up to become the next nation's Imperial Advisor, the Premier. "Mr. Lamh, I will take care of Andros from here. Do not worry. I will inform you once Andros has received his treatment." He said the words which were currently playing in his master's mind.

"Alright, boys. If you have insisted to such extend, I will back off. But remember to inform me your check-up result." Francis Lamh surrendered himself to the persistent boys. "Argyros, Andros, both of you are our key players. Remember that."

Andros understood. So did Argyros. Andros had been dreaming all these years; to stand in the soccer field as the national striker. If only he was born into a commoner family, then his dream would not be just a dream. Argyros, on the other hand, wished to become a university professor and a scientist. Just like Andros, he had his future laid down right after he was born. "Don't worry. I will get back to the team as soon as possible." Those were the only words Andros could say at the moment. The coach could not respond any further; a smile and a soft pat on his shoulder were the 'visiting gifts' he could give in such situation. Finally, without having other choices, he drove away back to school.

"Andros, lets head back too." The prince went silent. Trembling with fear. The Premier's son was surprised to see the prince in such state. In fact, as far as he knew, he had never seen such state. "Andros, what's wrong? Is the pain getting more serious?"

The red-haired prince shook his head as he held hard his arms. "I don't want to go home. Can we just run away from home?" He sounded ludicrous. Stupid. Illogical.

"Did you just hit your head somewhere?" Argyros sighed a little, trying his best to lighten the atmosphere, and yet his attempt failed. He took the clutches and handed them over to his young master. "Your Imperial Highness, lets go home."

Andros obediently took the clutches. His eyes were a bit watery. His red-blood eyes and Argyros' greyish silver eyes met, glued at each other. "Argyros, please kill me."

"What? I beg your pardon. What on earth you are talking about? Andros, you are driving me crazy." Argyros bursted out. He backed off to the nearby wall, folding his arms onto his breasts. "Are you serious about that? I mean... Do you understand what you have just talked about?"

Andros nodded. "Did I sound as if I was making a joke, Argyros? Heh, I didn't know that myself." He moved the wheelchair towards the wall. He held his crutch under her left armpit, while his right hand firmly held the wall as he got up from the wheelchair. Argyros was watching him, yet with the unbearable heart to see his master in such state, he quickly gave the latter a help. In that instant, Andros pushed Argyros to the wall, sealed his best friend between his arms.