I laughed again and covered my mouth with my hand. "When she's old enough to understand, I'm so going to high-five her for that."

He chuckled silently, and Ebonie bobbed up and down as his chest moved. "So am I! No one here except her can say that they've farted on a Dauntless leader."

I laughed once more then shook my head, a smile present on my lips.

"What kept you up all night? Except thunder pants over here.."

"Erm..." I paused for a moment, trying to find the right words to say. I'd debated with myself all night before finally coming to a decision. "Angelina caught up with me yesterday... and kinda pressured me a bit more with the leadership thing."

"And?"

"And... I'm gonna do it."

"Seriously?"

"Dead serious. I want to join leadership."

He grinned again. "Great. I'll talk to the others this morning."

"Okay."

"What made you change your mind?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just thought that I'm actually okay with Ebonie, so I may actually be of some use to you guys. Plus yours and Angelina's words played on my mind a little."

He smiled. "I'm really proud of you."

"You are?"

"Yeah." He placed down the book and held Ebonie in place as he turned to press a kiss to my lips. "Extremely."

~

Eric and I ate in the apartment with Ebonie, before he headed off to a meeting and I prepared myself to do some work. I strapped Ebonie into the carrier, then attached it to myself and collected the baby bag, before heading up to the library. I didn't have much to do, so I'd have some peace and quiet before heading up to the control room.

I sorted out a few of the books, and a regular visitor, Jem, came and returned a few, then I sat at the desk and relaxed for a moment. I was about to begin reading the blurb on one of the books that Jem had returned when Freddie loudly made his way in.

"You are so heavy footed!" I told him, rolling my eyes.

"It's an echoey hallway out there! I'm not at fault!" He replied and pulled a chair up opposite me.

"Yeah, yeah, I believe you." I mumbled. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I wanted to look for a book... But first, I wanted to show you my newest tattoo."

"You got another?" I questioned.

"I added to my first one." He said and pulled his shirt over his head. I frowned as I realised that his first tattoo had been his family's initials... had his Mom had a baby or something?

He turned to show me the tattoo, and four extra initials had been added.

T.C • N.L • P.S • J.S • C.S • E.L • J.C

I smiled as I realised that he'd added Talulah, Nathan, Ebonie and I onto his back.

"Freddie... it's wonderful." I gasped.

"I just figured that you guys are more of a family to me now than they are..."

"You didn't have to add us onto it though.." I said quietly. "Not that I'm complaining about it."

He pulled his shirt back on then turned back to me, a smile on his lips. "I wanted to."

"Ugh, now I have to do something extravagant to show you how much you mean to me!" I grumbled, the smile still present on my face.