Joel Pimentel- My White Rose [REQUESTED]

*London at night*
Joel's pov
Today is the first official free day in London. I have been wanting to come to the United Kingdom for the longest time, like it's been on my bucket list since the day I met HER.  *Let me give you a brief backstory*

In freshman year of high school, my school participated in an exchange student program and the foreign exchange student we had was a girl named Sabrina who came from the UK and I don't remember her well but I remember she had the most stunning brown eyes. *people say brown eyes are dull and boring but her eyes were just full of so much light and happiness* She always made me laugh and smile but sadly she moved back as soon as summer started. She meant a lot to me and I made a promise to myself that day she left that if I was ever in the UK, I would look for her.

*back to the present*

I walked out my hotel room and met up with the boys in the lobby. In all honesty, we are sneaking out of the hotel because we have been stuck inside for the past two weeks to rehearse for our X Factor finale performance of "Fiesta En Mi Casa".  I greeted the boys, we began to walk to the door ready to casually walk out until we heard Renato scream "NO PUEDES SALIR" (YOU CAN"T LEAVE) and at that moment, us boys ran as fast as we could out the front door. We ended up splitting up as soon as we heard fans. Chris ran off with Richard and Erick with Zabdi which left me all by myself, I ended up running all the way to McQueen's flower shop [real flower shop in London]. I walked in, mainly to catch my breath, I noticed it was empty and there were only bouquets of flowers filling the room. I began to walk around the store in admiration of all the flowers, I got so amazed by the flowers that I didn't realize a girl come out from the back room until she let out a cough. I turned around to be faced with the most stunning girl I have ever laid my eyes on but the thing is this girl reminded me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it. "Hello. Sorry I didn't mean to intrude, the beautiful flowers caught my attention as I was walking by." She looked at me with a small look of shock and said, " No worries, they are beautiful aren't they." * Not as beautiful as you* Right as I finished that thought, I heard her let out the cutest giggle. "What's so funny" I asked her while giving her a confused look. She continued to giggle and said " Thank you for the compliment, it's nice to hear from such a handsome guy" I looked at her with more confusion and then it dawned on me that I had said my thoughts aloud, I blushed so hard. 

I should probably introduce myself, "Hi, my name is Joel" What is your name, if you don't mind me asking. She giggled and said, "I'm a little hurt, Joel. I would think you would remember me, but I guess it has been a while." I am shocked and confused, the only person I could know out here is Sabrina but it can't be her....or could it? "Sabrina???" She did a little clap and said, "Yup, it's me." *Her smile was so cute and I just wanted to shout to her that I loved her since the day I laid eyes on her, you know what I need to do this. If I don't at least try then I might regret it later*

I hugged her and said " I missed you Sabrina, even though we only knew each other for a year. Also, I thought you were beautiful the minute I set eyes on you and as I got to know you more, I could see your inner beauty as well. Spending time with you made me start to develop feelings for you and I know that this is a lot to take in and it's also really sudden but will you allow me to take you on a date?" I looked at her, honestly afraid of rejection but to my surprise she said,"Yes, Joel, you can take me on a date and I just want to tell you that I've had feelings for you but I thought you wouldn't feel the same and that I wouldn't see you again."

I am so happy," I promise to make this the best date you ever had, Sabrina". She smiled at me, grabbed my hand and said, "As long as I am with you, it will be amazing" Right at the moment, when she finished her sentence she kissed my cheek. 

^Little would these two know that this reunion would change their future^

HEY EVERYONE!  SO THIS WAS MY FIRST REQUESTED IMAGINE AND I HOPE THAT IT'S GOOD. THIS IS FOR @justsabrinam2 . I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THIS, NEXT ONE IS ANOTHER REQUESTED. 

IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE JUST MESSAGE ME HERE OR ON MY INSTAGRAM [ cnco_cat99 ]