eight

(Y/N) P.O.V

I fell into his arms. This must be the heaven. But why am I here? Didn't I kill myself?

"Rowoon? Why are you here? I thought you left me?"

I cried like a river and started to hammer into his chest. His cold chest. He didn't say a word and just held me in his arms. He hummed a song and it made me sleepy. Seconds later I fell asleep.

After hours I woke up on fluffy bed. My clothes were gone and replaced with an oversized shirt. I was alone in big room. The room was lighted by the sun. It had something soothing.

But I don't know this room. Where am I? Feeling terrified I stood up and walked to the door. As I opened the door I saw him standing in front of me.

There you were.

You had sweatpants on and a loose shirt.

You looked handsome.

I looked up to his face and thought that I can see his red eyes again, but they were gone. They were green. The looked like an emerald. I'm losing myself in it.

What are you doing?

How did you find me?

I've told nobody where I was going.

Nobody would care.

We both remained silent until he towed me back to the bed. We sat on the bed and he sighed.

"How are you?" He asked with a soft voice. His gaze was concerned. He took my hand and looked me directly in the eyes. It was hypnotizing.

"I'm fine. Thank you for taking me here. But why did you do this? How did you find me?" Questions were bubbling out of me.

"That's good. I will answer your questions later. You should sleep a bit."

I nodded at his statement. Why am I so obedient? He laid me on the bed and was about to go, but I grabbed his hand. It was cold and satin like.

"Please don't leave me again. I can't do it again."

He smiled a sweet smile and patted my head.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you again."

He sat on the bed and hummed the same song like before. Within seconds I fell asleep.

I woke up and the room was dark. How long did I sleep? Rowoon was nowhere in sight. Again I stood up and walked to the door. But he didn't stand there.

I stepped out of the room and I could barely see anything. Carefully I walked to the stairs.

When I was on the ground floor I saw someone standing there. It creeped the shit out of me. It wasn't Rowoon. He was way too small.

"Who are you? Where is Rowoon?" I heard a deep chuckle and saw that he's nearing me.

"Don't worry babe. I'm here because of you."