Chapter 1

Ross POV

I walk through the streets looking for him, it's really crowed because that douche bag has to be at a 4th of July party but crowded is perfect. It was getting dark so while everyone was hypnotised by the fireworks which make it easier to kill him in peace. I walked through the crowd pushing people away my hoodie stays on with the hood covering my head, people know me in these parts of town so it's better if I keep my head down and covered, I'm only here to kill onE person. Finally after searching I found Nick, as soon as his eyes land on me his expression and emotion on his face immediately changes from happiness to fear.

He starts to run and this is my favourite part when I'm told to kill someone the chase, I love it. It's more fun for me,

Finally I chase him down to an ally way which is a dead end for him.

"Listen Ross pl..ease don't d...o this, I neve...r mea...nt to..." I cut him of while he speaks in stutter and fear.

"You actually think I'll forgive you, don't start asking for forgiveness from me you should start asking for forgiveness from god, see if he can help you" I say with a smirk on my face

Out the corner of my eye I see a tank filled with petrol and my orders were that he for should not be seen ever again.

I look back at Nick, the look on his face stays the same, his face is also soaked with sweat and I've got a smirk on my face, he soon gets why Ive got a smirk in my face and stays to beg.

"Please listen Ross don't do this I beg of you, I'll I'll I'll emm do anything for you, I promise, I won't betray you or the boss I promise PLEASE" Nicks tone is just filled with fear and nothing else.

"So your telling me you'll do anything for me (I think for a second just to get his hopes up), yeah that's not going to happen, I'm not like you, I stick to my word, when in told to do something or kill someone I do it, and I don't snitch to the police"

I finally grab the tank and pour it all over Nick

But I never knew what was going on behind me, while I was talking to Nick, his little brother saw me and ran straight to their house to get Nicks gun and try to kill me.

The smell is petrol got stronger as it poured down to onto nick while he was on his knees on the floor, I then see gun shots and one going straight past my arm
I look behind me and it's Nicks little brother, he couldn't get a clear shot because he was too scared and his hands were shaking, seeing him do that made me furious. I see a bonfire going on and not too many people around it I start to drag Nick by his collar towards the bonfire, his littler brothers comes to my view I stare at him and he has fear all over his face, he falls back and runs from me (I'll get him later). I'm then right next to the fire and Nick well in a matter of seconds he will be in the fire.

"Ross please please I've got a family to help please who will look after my little brother please let me go please"

"Alright I'll let you go"

I let go out his collar, he was about to run when I kicked him full force in his stomach making him go straight into the fire.

What fun this is for me.

Then I heard sirens, Nicks snitch of a brother must have called, I've always hated him.

"Put your hands behind your back" one of the officers said pining me to the ground.

"You never stop do you." One officer said I couldn't see his face