Chapter 5 : "The Path I Chose"

~~~

My feet started walking towards...To....C?! No way!! I tried stopping my feet but it doesn't listen to me...As I continued walking. My foot started to touch the C and it hurt! Like..My foot is burning!!

I hissed loudly and ran towards A. 

I woke up to a bright room causing me to hiss. I wasn't laying down... Instead...I was standing up.
I looked up shielding my eyes as it's so bright. I tried adjusting my vision and it gladly worked. I looked up squinting my eyes.

"You..." A deep voice said. I looked around and saw no one. "You...(Y/N).." A voice said. I looked confused and pointed at myself "Yes you, who else is the person here?" The voice said. I growled. This guy is seriously getting on my nerves .

"You chose this path...?" Asked the voice. I sighed and nodded. "Why?" Asked the voice, again. "I want to enjoy my life even if I will live inside this painful world. Even though how painful it is. I want to live, the life is too precious...I don't want to waste it for nothing but a jealousy" I answered. "Very well then...I have a question" The voice said "What is it" I asked. "Can you identify who is the person you love?" Asked the voice, soon, letters where scattered everywhere. I looked confused but my body moved on it's own. I grabbed the letters...

M
Y

E
V

E

R
Y
T
H
I
N
G

" My Everything " Said the voice. I flinched and looked at my hands shocked "I see..." A voice was heard. I didn't noticed there was a fog. But I noticed it was fading away as I walked closer. There was three doors..

"One of the door consists life." The voice said "So the choices are useless?!" I asked. The voice just chuckled...I sighed and looked at the doors. One consists life...The two....Consists death... Oh wait...I think I get this! I slowly walked towards the three. The voice stopped me "You're gonna choose death?" I didn't stopped though. As I continued walking. I opened the door and saw light again.

"So you get the question...I see.."

"I know that question!" I said "1...2..." It counted..I looked confused but my eyes closed......

I woke up on a light blue with white fluffy clouds..I looked down and saw a video? It started moving...

Anju was beside me sobbing. Why?.

"It was you and your love of your life. Do you surrender your love? She loves someone.." In a female voice said. "I love her and no matter what happened. I'll still do!" I shouted. I can see it grin now. "Great choice...People mostly surrender..But you're a brave one..." It said.

I felt a hand touching my hand. I looked infront of me and saw a beautiful woman. She gripped my arm gently forcing it to open. I gladly do it. She dropped something that tickled my palm. I looked down and saw a feather with it's tiny bits of hair are slowly connecting performing beautiful colors. "I am Aphrodite. Goddess of beauty and love...You choose to live, even if it hurts..I'm glad." She said. Wait...Aphrodite? I never knew she was real...My palm closed it self. As I curled it into a fist. It started glowing...

I looked at it shocked and back to the woman.

"You chose to love and live.." She said. I nodded. She closed her eyes and cupped my cheeks. "This is not your first kiss, don't worry, okay?.." She said I wanted to struggle and pull away but my body won't command me. Soon I closed my eyes and let something touch my lips..

I inhaled feeling warm lips on mine. I wanted to open my eyes but I can't...As soon as the warm tingling on my mouth was gone...I opened my eyes...And thats when I realized something..I soon started sobbing. I heard a groan beside me. I looked to my side and saw Anchan...She looked at me shocked...She cupped her mouth and pulled me into a tight hug...Here I am now...

I woke up from the reality...

~~~

NOW FOR THE NOTE!

First of all- it's dedicated to my brother and my best friend Youshuro  ! I was really happy about the news- I ended up crying because of that- I also have these friends that supported him along with me ! I was really thankful that all of our cheerings and supporting aren't wasted! I wanted to congratulate and give him a cake! I'm so happy! He also writes great stories-
Any ways- back to the note!

As for me my brother. I will continue supporting and walking with you along with our friends! Which consisted of;

Asalie19 or CaptainUchi

_kirisakithn

OtakuGamer0924

And that included me!

This idiotic captain will continue on cheering you and our friends! I will be the captain of your boat that will continue on sailing forever until our last breath! A captain that won't be leaving their comrades and fellow sailors!

I wanted to congratulate you for being a strong person that has belief on himself!
HUEHUE! If I met him in real life I will totally hug him!
This the future that has been waiting for us! For you! That's why we should never give up because nothing is impossible when it comes with the bond of the friendship!
Never let negativity take over ya!
Because as long as we are here. We will be supporting you on every obstacles you have!
Congrats lil' bro! We'll continue on supporting you! Our fellow family member!
This the new journey for the new future and new life!