Chapter 2..a fairy tale love story (part 2)

Flashback continued..

Shreya after a while entered her house. On reaching the hall she saw her mother Diksha Khurrana sitting on the sofa watching tv. When her mother noticed Shreya she saw her bandaged foot.
Her mother went to Shreya and asked her worriedly "shreya what happened to ur leg?".
Shreya sighed and replied "nothing I just sprained my ankle".
Diksha asked "how. U again fought with someone.. how many times i said u dont fight but u wont listen to me. Now look what happened..".
She was interrupted by Shreya who said "mom i m really tired and hungry.. can we please discuss about this later?".
Diksha sighed and said "ok you go fresh-n-up I will set the dinner.".

Shreya then went to her room and took a quick shower and then slipped into a lose tshirt and lower.

Shreya came to the dining area where Diksha was already sitting in her seat and waiting for Shreya. Once Shreya sat. Both started having dinner.

While munching her food Shreya asked her mom looking around "mom where is Dad?".

Diksha replied"he is in a meeting. And will be late".

Shreya nodded and again started having her dinner. After she had her dinner she retired to her room and on reaching Room she instantly went to sleep because she was already tired and the medicines made her a little more sleepy.

Next morning..

Shreya woke up at around 7:30 am. Then she had a shower and went downstairs to have breakfast.

On reaching downstairs she saw her parents already seated on thier respective seats.

She went and sat on her chair. She wished her parents "Good Morning"smilingly.
Her mom wished her back. But her dad  Samar Khurrana  looked angry. She looked at her dad with confusion because her dad was usually a strict person but not a person who would be angry on the breakfast table.

So she gained courage and asked her dad "dad whats wrong?"

Her Dad i.e., Samar Khurrana, huffed in anger and said "i hate unprofessional behaviour of people. But people are not at all professional these days. Irresponsible fellows". He muttered.

Shreya got more confused and said "but dad what actually happened?".

Samar took a deep breath to control his anger and started saying "u know yesterday there was a meeting of our company and other companies we were offering a deal to other companies. All the company's CEO's were present there but just one company's CEO was absent and on asking why he was not available he said he was helping someone to go to hospital. Because apparantly he injured some girl and then took her to the hospital and this leads to him getting late for the meeting. So I gave the deal to another company".

Shreya shook her head in disbelief but later asked "dad whose company was that?".

Samar looked at her in confusion and asked "who won the deal?".

Shreya shook her head in a no and said " no who lost the deal".

Samar "it was Chopra industries and the CEO's name was... Manees.. no no Mayank Chopra".

Shreya stood up shocked "shit dad. Mayank chopra was the one who helped me in going to hospital. Because the girl who was hit by his car was me."

Samar looked at her shockingly and then she explained the whole incident.

After listening to her explanation Samar said "you should be careful Shreya. U should not fight with goons.".