ENTERING THE DARKVILLE by: @BinibiningTinyente

TITLE: Entering The DarkVille

AUTHOR: @BinibiningTinyente

GENRE: Fantasy

STATUS: Completed

LINK: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wattpad.com%2Fstory%2F142433738-entering-the-darkville-completed%3Fiorg_service_id_internal%3D334166283445263%253BAfohS1zQvUBkNoHt&h=ATNFQ3JRfwqY4K9x76RmpZRj4pmhxn3sh66_PPwFjVKYmxcb-5yDGHvOnXTH7xDanL_M6964ogTwN8zYR4zoK2lCQvQ39vYXPayMFwA

SYPNOSIS:
They were already moving in to a new town when Eris and her parents was stuck in an uncivilized place. Nasiraan sila ng sasakyan and tried to look for help. But by trecking down the mountain, something happened which they really didn't expected. Nagloko ang kanilang mga cellphone at ang kanilang flashlight ay nawalan ng baterya dahilan upang mawala sila sa lugar. But still, they continued walking, trying to call for help.
Ngunit sa kanilang paglalakad ay napadpad sila sa isang bayan. That was a creepy town where they never thought that still exists. But entering that town was the worst idea that they did but also in that town, Eris found her real self. Her true identity. Ngunit sila'y hindi na nakalabas pa.
Ano ang kanilang gagawin?
Makakalabas pa kaya sila?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

BinibiningTinyente is a 15-year-old aspiring writer which include writing as my best way to kill boredom. Tahimik siya, mahinhin, pero topakin. She doesn't want to belong to other cliques when they're having their outings with the fam and preferrd to be alone. (Yun lang, basta boring akong tao)