Chapter 4 - Please don't be murderer's.

Hellooo Everyone! Sorry for the long wait for me to upload... was on holidays for a while and had no internet so that's the story!

Well I hope you like this chapter... it sort of gives you an insight to who Aria is and how she weirdly opens up to people she's only just met. It shows her love for music but her shyness and how she thinks she'll never get accepted in the world. So yep :)

Please vote, leave your comments telling me what you think!

Thanks,

Roisin xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Aria's POV

'Hello?'

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I glanced around and noticed about seven hooded figures coming from the trees. Please don't be murderer's, please don't be murderer's.

'Hello? Are you the girl who phoned us looking for your friend?' asked one of the hooded figures stepping forward offering me a hand. I gladly took it and nodded as he pulled me to my feet.

'Thank you!' I whispered completely and utterly embarrassed.

'No problem babe, I'm Louis!' smiled the one who lifted me up. He took his hood down and I recognised him almost immediately as the one Sophia tells me likes carrots... well girls who eat carrots.

'I'm Aria!' I smiled back.

'That's such a beautiful name!' a strong Irish accent spoke. Niall.

I blushed.

'Well come on then, the car's waiting!' laughed a husky voice from the crowd of hooded figures. Harry. If he recognises me, I may just die and jump into the river.

I kept my head down and followed the boys in through the forest to where a black van was parked. In the distance there was flashing lights of all colours which seemed to be getting closer. We were about 10 metres from the van but the flashes were moving faster than us. I was panicking. Suddenly there were shouts and screams. There were cameras everywhere.

'HARRYYY I LOVE YOU!'

'LOUIS, YOU AND ELEANOR ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER, HURRY UP AND GET MARRIED!'

'ZAYN, LET MALIK YOU UP AND DOWN!'

My head was spinning. I felt really dizzy, almost as if the whole world was fading away. Everything was turning into a blur. The lights and flashes were all fading together into one giant light. I felt someone beside me, gripping my shoulders to keep me upright. Then they quickly removed their hoodie and put it over my head to shelter me from the lights.

'WHO IS THAT GIRL?!'

'IS THIS HARRY'S NEW GIRL?!'

'HARRY, WHO IS THE GIRL, YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!'

What? Where they talking about me?

'WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!'

'HARRY WHAT'S YOUR SWEETHEART'S NAME!?'

I felt hands on my waist giving me a boost into the van. I climbed on and was guided by hands tugging me to the seats at the back. I was shaking violently. I felt like convulsing into tears but that could be no option considering I'm here with the biggest boy band and they after all, did help me. I would have been stuck outside in the middle of nowhere if it wasn't for them.

'Are you okay, Aria?' asked the guy who I think is called Liam.

I nodded gulping. I felt very light. Like I could float away. I wish I could.