chapter two: new beginnings.

Start from the beginning

Alicia came out and did her thing while she walked to the ring, yelling at the crowd that she was a winner and they were all losers.

seriously, how much more arrogant can you get?

suddenly, she charged at me and tried to knock me off the ring post.

i did a handstand on the post and flipped forward, taking Alicia with me.

she landed head first on the mat and i covered her.

1

2

she kicked out and started screaming at the ref that he shouln't have started counting. seriously? 

she turned around and ended up with a spinning heel kick to the face, and i covered her.

1

2

3

" here is your winner, Felicity!" Lillian announced.

i stood up and the ref raised my hand in victory, while Alicia screamed in frustration.

she tried to attack me, but i rolled  out of the ring.

i walked backstage and  saw a couple of superstars and divas lined up to congratulate me.

" you did awesome Felicity." John Cena said.

" thanks John." i smiled.

" she got lucky." Ryback sneered behind us.

" excuse me?" i asked, walking up to him.

" you got lucky." he repeated.

" it wasn't luck, it was talent; something you'll never have." i shot back.

" is that so, well, i bet i could beat you any day." he said.

" oh yeah, well challenge accepted." i said.

" wait, what?" he asked shocked.

" you heard me, you think you can take me, let's find out; you and me this friday, what do ya say?" i asked.

 " oh um, i don't think-"

" you here that everybody, big bad Ryback is afraid of a diva!" i shouted.

every one started crowding around us, and i looked over and saw Seth who looked at me and shook his head.

" you know what, your on." he smirked.

" ok, see you this friday." i said, before walking out of the crowd  and back to my dressing room.

" what the hell was that?" Seth demanded, barging into my dressing room.

" i challenged him to a match." i simply replied.

" are you trying die Fel?" he asked, scolding me like a five year old.

" no, he thinks he can beat me, let's find out." i said.

" are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.

" yes Seth, i'm sure." i said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

" ok, just be careful." he said kissing me.

i love his kisses, thier so gentle and sweet, just like him.

" would Seth Rollins please come to my office." Triple H's voice suddenly rang through the PA system, interupting our kiss.

" oh ya, i forgot i had a meeting with him." he said, smiling apologetically.

" oh god, seth what did you do this time?" i asked.

" what's that supposed to mean?" he raised an eyebrow

" the last three times you've got called in thier it was to be yelled at for doing something crazy, like jumping off of the titantron at payback." i reminded him.

" ya true, but this time it's different, it's about a new storyline." he explained.

" ok cool, do you know what it is about?" i asked.

" no, but hey, i guess i'm about to find out." he said, pecking my lips and leaving my dressing room.

i smiled and packed up my stuff so we could leave the arena when Seth came back.

 Maybe these new beginnings won't be so bad.

-

-

-

finally chapter two is up! i'm sooo sorry for breaking my promise.

i've been going through some issues regarding my family, so i am so sorry. i really am!

but here it is, and i really hope you guys like it.

comment below if i need to change anything or if there is something you want added.

i love al the comments and votes.

and i've also almost gotton 2k reads on my dean ambrose story! that is just a giant bucket of awesome sauce, thank you.

until next chapter.

xoxo

Jade.