chapter one: we're on top of the world.

1

2

3

" ladies and gentleman your winners and still tag team champions, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins!" Justin Roberts announced.

i jumped up and down in the locker room as my boyfriend retained his title.

yes, my boyfriend is Seth Rollins and we've been together for two years now.

i'm also training to be a diva and i wrestle in NXT so i travel with RAW and SMACK DOWN a lot.

i ran to the stands and saw Seth doing a interview, so i waited.

once he saw me, he ran up to me and engulfed me in a giant bear hug.

" you did amazing two tones." i said, smiling.

" thanks baby." he said, kissing my nose.

" hey, what about me?" a voice asked, i turned around and saw Roman and Dean.

" OK, you did amazing too." i smiled, letting go of Seth and hugging Roman.

roman and i had gotten to be really good friends, even before i started dating Seth.

Dean however, he was a different story. he's always hated me for some reason, i mean, he has never even talked to me, and shoves me away whenever i try to talk to him. honestly, what the hell did i do to this guy?

" OK roman, hands off my girl." Seth warned, laughing a little.

" hey man, you know i would never steal her, i'm engaged." he said, backing away slowly.

" ya i know, i'm just joking." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

" so, anyone up for drinks?" Dean asked.

" totally, are you coming felicity?" Seth questioned.

" i can't, i have a meeting with Vince in 5 minutes." i said.

" OK, see you back at the hotel." he said, he kissed my forehead and left to party with they guys.

i walked to Vince's office with the biggest butterflies in my stomach, he didn't tell me what the meeting was about, so i was nervous as hell.

Vince smiled when he saw me and gestured for me to have a seat.

" good evening Felicity, how are you?" he asked.

" i'm good Vince, how are you?" i asked.

" good, thanks for asking, now, down to business, we're pulling you from NXT." Vince said, and my heart stopped. Pulled from NXT why?

" what?" i asked Vince.

" we're pulling you from NXT." he repeated.

" why?" 

" because we're drafting you to the main roster!" he said, excited. i felt of jolt of electricity flow through my body and  restart my heart.

" seriously, thank you so much Vince!" i squealed.

" ya ya your welcome, now leave i have other clients." he said.

i left his office and went searching for my best friend, the Miz. i couldn't wait to tell him the news.

i found him in catering, talking to Emma. after she left i jumped on his back and covered his eyes.

" guess who Mizzy." i said.

" um... is it my crazy Canadian best friend?" he guessed.

" yup!" i said, getting off of his back. and yes i am Canadian, i'm from Toronto, Ontario.