chapter two: new beginnings.

Seth POV. 

" So, you ready for your debut match?" I asked Felicity.

We are currently driving to the arena for SMACKDOWN with Roman and Dean.

" Ya, i'm just kind of nervous though." she said, looking out the window.

" Don't be, you'll be fine." I said, moving a strand of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear.

" Ya ya enough with all the lovey dovey stuff, your gonna make us sick." Dean complained.

" Oh shut up Dean, if you didn't want to hear us talk why didn't you just drive yourself?" Felicity asked.

 "Oh I,kinda lost my license." he said, clearly embarrassed.

" How'd that happen?" i asked.

" Oh man this is the funniest story-" Roman said, getting cut off.

" No it's not, that guy had it coming!" Dean said, defensively.

" I'm sure he did Dean." Roman said, sarcastically.

" Hey guys, we're here." Felicity said when the arena came into view.

We parked the car, grabbed our bags and got ready for the show.

Felicity POV.  * 30 minutes later*

I'm warming up for my match, which just oh so happens to be against Alicia Fox.

Honestly, I don't know which would be worse; winning or losing.

The last thing I want on my first night here is a post match beating from the new crazy chick.

I admired myself in the mirror, making sure I looked TV and camera ready.

I looked over my snake skin print ring gear, making sure it fit in all the right places.

I fixed my hair, which had been done up in loose curls, so it looked perfect.

I checked my make-up, which consisted of foundation, powder, black eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, and mascara; to make sure nothing was smudged or ruined.

A stage hand knocked on my dressing room door and told me that I was needed at the gorilla.

I grabbed my crop leather jacket and sunglasses and headed for the gorilla.

" Good luck newbie." I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and smiled, seeing Seth with Dean and Roman.

" Luck is for losers." I smirked.

" We'll see." Dean smirked back.

" I guess we will, won't we." I smiled.

" OK enough you two, see you later baby." Seth smiled, kissing me on my forehead.

" See ya." I said, when Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch, my theme song, came on.

" From Toronto, Ontario Canada, she is the newest WWE diva, Felicity!" Lillian Garcia announced.

 I walked out, and the crowd started cheering.

I gave my sunglasses to a little boy and I ran to the ring.

I did a couple back flips and landed on the apron doing the splits; I slid in the ring and did a cartwheel to the apron diagonal to where I was standing.

I flipped my hair and did a rock and roll sign to the crowd, which they loved.

I gave my jacket to a ringside crew member and sat on the top turnbuckle while I waited for Alicia.