Mikaelson Family Reaction

I wanted to make it clear that I don't hate Klaus. I keep writing him as evil and traitorous but it's only because I don't want Stiles to forgive him right away. This is set after school (While Stiles was talking to Liv and Luke). In this story, there will also be places I don't think we saw in either show, like a park in Beacon Hills (I don't remember there being one). Plus I have no idea if I made where they were living clear, the Mikaelsons (and friends) are living in the house they held Mieczyslaw captive a few chapters ago.

Rebekah's POV:

"Why is it that whenever we get close to something good, you have to ruin it?" Rebekah asked her half-brother

"Everything I did was to protect this family!"

"So leaving him desiccated for weeks, alone, protected this family?" Finn asked, enraged at his brother's acts

"He refused to join me, I did what I needed to keep him in check"

"You know how painful desiccation is. Your heart struggling to pump whatever blood remains, your veins rubbing together like sandpaper when the blood runs out. After all of that, how can you expect him to forgive you? I was desiccated for a few days because of Aya and it felt like hell and now you're saying you left him like that for weeks?"

"I did what I had to do"

"No, Niklaus, as usual, you did what you wanted to do. Why did you even need to desiccate him? You had spells in place on the coffins to keep him from opening them and taking out the daggers" Elijah asked

"I had no way of knowing he wouldn't break the spell or have someone else do it. I had to keep him in check"

Rebekah was enraged. She slapped him so hard, she left a mark on his cheek, though it disappeared quickly.

"Whenever we believe you couldn't have been crueler, you just have to prove us wrong"

"Leave us, Niklaus" Elijah told him

"Brother..."

"Go back to the house now!"

Niklaus sped away, knowing it was futile to argue with his brother now.

"So what do we do now? Mischief hates Nik, and there's no way we'll get him to trust us when we're on Nik's side." Kol stated

"So we abandon one brother for another? No. The entire point of coming here was to bring our entire family back together" Elijah told them, although Rebekah could tell he was unsure.

"Do you really believe Nik deserves our support? He has done nothing to earn it" Finn told his brother

"We are a family! I will not allow anyone of us to be excluded!"

"I would rather have Mieczyslaw back than Niklaus" Finn stated, causing his brother to glare at him.

"We do not choose our family. We are forever bound to our family. We just need Mieczyslaw to see that"

"I just hope it's not too late" Rebekah muttered, leaving to go meet Tatia at the park.

This is just a short chapter to show how the Mikaelsons reacted to what Stiles told them. I would really appreciate if people would send me ideas for how to continue because the only ones I have, require a time jump of about a week, which I don't want to do.